[A] Classic Refugees - New players looking to explore mythic+ content

Hello fellow Doomhammer and Turalyon players.

<Classic Refugees> is a small social guild of new and returning players. Since we all started this game and/or expansion late, we’re still learning the game while everyone else is already far ahead and expects everyone to know everything already.

For this reason we’re looking for more people in a similar situation who would like to explore the mythic+ dungeons with guildies in a more “pristine” setting where there is still room for error and time to learn and adapt.

If that sounds like something for you, feel free to drop me a tell in game, respond here on the forums or to apply to the guild using the guild finder in game. We don’t have any requirements other than being a person willing to put up with other people still learning the game while having fun. Even if you’re not high level enough for mythic+ you are still welcome.

Hope to see some of you in game soon and thanks for reading!

1 Like

Hey.

Are you guys still accepting new players to your guild?
Been looking for players to do mythics with, since I’m new to the whole system.

I have healer and dps, that I’m willing to play.

Hey Leiy, yeah we still are. You can find us in the guild finder or you can send a message to Fuyuko-Doomhammer or Brorgustav-Doomhammer, they are online now and can invite you.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.