We’re an English speaking guild, and one of the 3 official guilds born out of the community surrounding the Countdown 2 Classic podcast by Josh Corbett. You should try listening to it if you haven’t already. We’re a mature group, most of us with kids that need to be put to bed before raiding, which our raid-times reflect.
There’s plenty of space for real life, kids, wives, husbands, jobs, studies with us.
We’re a friendly, helpful and experienced group who pride ourselves in keeping the community first. PvE is our main focus at the moment, but groups often form for PvP on non-raid nights.
Tuesdays and Thursdays from 21:00 to 00:00 server time .
Invites start at 20:30 and we move out as a group at 20:45 to ensure we can get to the instance relatively easy.
We’re using EPGP to distribute loot.
- Able to join our discord server and communicate on voice-chat.
- Experience from vanilla or p-servers is a plus, but definitely not a requirement.
- Attending most raids - but there is currently no min. attendance-requirement.
- Good understanding of your class - but we have class leads to help guide you in the right direction.
- Level 60 (or close) and with relevant attunements; MC and Onyxia. We can help if you’re close.
- Mature and easy-going attitude to guild-mates and strangers alike. - Don’t worry if you haven’t farmed you pre-raid BiS.
Currently needing the following specs/classes:
- 2 Holy or Discipline Priests
- 1 Rogue
Join our discord if have any questions or message Eleanor in-game.
We look forward to hearing from you.