[A] Dawners - Recruiting members for raiding/pushing keys in Dragonflight

Attention World of Warcraft players!

Are you looking to join a new raiding guild? Look no further!

Introducing Dawners, a new and upcoming raiding guild. Our goal is to provide a fun and friendly raiding environment for all players, regardless of skill level.

We are currently recruiting for all classes and roles for our Raiding team. Our raid times are Wednesday, Saturday, and Tuesday at 8 pm ST (server time). and we expect all raiders to be punctual and prepared for each raid.

We also have a focus on pushing Mythic+ dungeons. We have teams dedicated to running Mythic+ content at a high level and are always looking for skilled and dedicated players to join them.

We have an active discord and guild chat. Our guild is run by veterans and we offer help and guidance to all of our members.

If you are interested in joining Dawners, please visit our Discord or contact a guild officer in-game.

Officers name: Alfiebear, Darkamena, Harranii
Discord: discord.gg/zqZjTYDUCd

We look forward to raiding with you!

2 Likes

Finally with almost enough members for a full raiding team the guild have gotten 7/8 in normal!
The guild have been doing HC but with not enough members being gear for it we have gotten 4/8 but not as a guild.

We are looking for DPS, off healers and off tanks for our raiding team.

8/8 in Normal and 4/8 in HC, Eranog, Terros, The Primal Council and Sennarth is down! Currently trying to take down Grimtotem.
need healers, dps and off tanks

1 Like

KUROG IS DOWN! and we at dathea now, took it down to 25%
we are now 5/8 in HC and we need healers and DPS for our team!

1 Like

Dathea was taken down!
We are still looking for healers and DPS for our HC team
Officially 6/8 in HC
Add me on discord if interested: Haraanii#7927

1 Like

Broodkeeper is now down and the last challange in Heroic Vault has finally come!
We are looking for healer for our Team!
Officially 7/8 in HC
Add me on discord if interested: Haraanii#7927

After a long Fight with Rasza she was finally taken down and we are now 8/8 in HC Vault.
We are looking for range Dps for our Mythic vault adventure
Add me on discord if intrested: Haraanii#7927

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.