[A] <Deception> 8/10M. - Recruiting for 9.1

I send you a friend request on discord !

Still looking for dps, ideally boomkin or uh dk.

only 1 spot available, all dps are considered.

Still looking for that special dps :wink: looking to carry on Mythic progression, but plenty still going on here outside of raiding. M+ runs every night if you pay me 10k gold per run /s, social raids and a couple pvpers (very few though) if you’re interested in more than raiding :slight_smile:

Updated progress to 4/10.

Currently looking for 1 reliable dps to join our team, meta classes dont matter as long as you perform well.

Very cozy and nice guild!! so glad I joined them :))

2 Likes

Looking for reliable dps to join our team, potential healer position open also.

Guild information updated. Recruitment information updated; currently looking for healer and dps.

Still searching strong performing ranged DPS in preparation for sludge

why are hunters in such a deficit??? never seen my class this needed XD

We didnt really scale well with gear, there was loads of hunters at the start haha!

yup. there was a ton of hunters at the begning of sl. now theres not much
 we should make us like warlocks
 have only one per raid group Xd muhahahahah\

Looking for reliable DPS, pref ranged for sludge

Recruitment open!

Still looking for reliable players in any role, we’re almost on sire now and looking to achieve CE before 9.1

Close to killing generals, mostly recruiting for 9.1 now.

Hello there, are You still recruiting dpss for patch 9.1? I am intrested about changing realm to Kazzak and currently I am looking for raiding guild.
I have quite the experience with the game and I can call my self veteran of many raids :slight_smile:

I am planning to play on Rogue, but can eventually go for Ele shaman with resto OS. Current exp is 4/10M because guild decided to stop raiding :confused:

Hey there! Yes we’re actively recruiting dps for 9.1.

Please add me on discord to discuss further! Oreo#5101

Come join us :sunglasses:
Great community and wonderful RL!

Still recruiting for 9.1,we currently have 2 spots open in DPS category, any class/spec is welcome.

one more spot for sanctum heroic