[A]<Delusions of Grandeur> 8/8hc 1/8m recruiting

Hello.

As the title suggests, we are currently recruiting for mythic progression. Socials are of course also welcome in the guild.

We are currently raiding HC on Fridays 18:00 and Saturdays 14:00 realm time, as well as pugging mythic on Sundays at 16:00.

The main purpose of our guild is to have fun together. Therefore, we allow our members to play whichever spec they deem fun, even if it's not currently in the best spot.

We of course do other things than raiding. We make sure to get m+10 keys done for as many members as possible, we delve into old raids to try and get some nice transmogs and sometimes even get some PvP games in. We try to keep the members of our guild engaged as best we can, and often start playing entirely different games together.

Sadly, due to a lack of active members, we've had to pug people for most of our raids. We'd like to change that, and start doing full guild mythic runs as soon as possible.

So, are you guildless on Outland and looking to have fun and make some new friends? Why not send a respond, or whisper me in game. I'm sure we'll figure something out.

That's all for me, I hope to see you around!

Momo
Hello there,

I would like to apply for your guild. I'm a 169 Fury warrior with 5/8 heroic.
Maybe we can discuss any further information in-game?

Looking forward for your response

LennyAxed
1 Like
10/11/2018 11:41Posted by Lennyaxed
Hello there,

I would like to apply for your guild. I'm a 169 Fury warrior with 5/8 heroic.
Maybe we can discuss any further information in-game?

Looking forward for your response

LennyAxed

Hey man! Sure, feel free to send me a whisper anytime I'm online (: