A discord for people with not many friends but interested in making new ones

Hello, i decided to open a discord for people that for whatever reason have lost friends while playing WoW (can be guild disbanded, people stopping playing etc…).

We are doing or at least we are trying to do M+ and so far we have a range of people from 2000 to 3000+ RIO.

If you are a chill person, positive minded and with interest in having someone to play with and have some fun together, this is the right discord for you.
We do not care about your gender, about your level of speaking english, etc… I am just trying to do a community and to have friends because seems so much hard right now to meet new people in this game and many, many guilds are just raiding guilds only.

I remember old days where you were able to log into teamspeak after a long day at work and just have a chat while doing some content together but this seems just gone right now probably because of pugging and all the rest and that’s why i decided to open this discord.

Ill put down below the link to join, to do so you need to click + icon on discord and insert that code

QmvJxsx2q3

Upup still getting bigger!

upup more people more fun lets go!

Link is not working :persevere:

Hey, just tried the link but it has expired??