[A/?] DPS + Healer duo LF a casual, social & friendly guild to call home

Heya,

I’m a WoW veteran who has played since classic (though nothing hardcore since Cataclysm) and enjoy playing Rogue, Fury War, and Frost Mage.

My partner is a bit of a newb still to raiding, I’m teaching them so it is almost time to step into something aside from LFR. They’re probably playing a priest or paladin for healing. We usually duo a lot and I can teach them whatever is necessary for raiding.

We’re looking for a place we can call home, and go through a bit of raiding. Preferably with people still new to it and who are learning, or don’t mind if someone here is new. Just some relaxed raiding with no drama, and hopefully people still bring their A-game but noone will get mad over mistakes.

We main on Argent Down, but for a guild with the right atmosphere we’re willing to relocate. If you’re in the process of making a new guild that involves levelling characters, we’d be up for that too.

We can discuss here or on Discord or something if that is preferred. Looking forward to meeting ya.

Hello,

<Insert copy/paste “you would be a great fit for us!” post here>

I’m just setting up a new guild, funnily enough on Argent Dawn! My wife and I are pretty seasoned veterans, setting up a new raid team with a smaller, close knit community aiming for curve each tier, then maybe dipping our toes into some no-pressure mythic raiding if the numbers allow.

With us being a brand new guild, you get to make your mark on a new group of friends, rather than having to force your way into cliques in established guilds.

People have to learn, and where better to learn than with a group of patient older folks who actually play to enjoy the game, rather than see how many pixel upgrades they can get!

Here’s my recruitment post for a bit more detail, the 25+ thing isn’t necessarily a deal-breaker for the right people!

Would love to have you both on board!

Phil

Hi Yiwa,

I believe I may have something to offer you. Call of the Void is a Heroic raiding guild (no Mythic, we don’t want the drama and tense atmosphere that comes with it!) on Silvermoon.

We raid Mondays & Tuesdays from 20:00 server time to 23:00 server time (invites at 19:45). Currently this has been stripped down to one day a week until the next tier of raiding.

We are 9/9 heroic Dazar’Alor and 2/2 heroic Crucible and we are looking to fill a few spots in our team ready for patch 8.2. Since you play DPS & a healer you would fit in nicely as we are looking for both!

Full recruitment post below:

If this peeks your interest feel free to add my battle tag or discord and we will have a chat.

Ilanoar#2296 (bnet)
Ilanoar#3210 (discord)

Hope to hear from you soon :slight_smile:

Hey you !

I would love to chat abit with you over discord or bnet
Brad#2942 :slight_smile:

“who cares” are doing exactly as you’ve just described!
We’re newly-formed, casual, social, but also looking forward to getting into end-game content.
We’re running through every dungeon on alts for fun and so the new players get to experience them, but also to learn.
We can be a bit silly, but once things get more challenging, we’ll be putting our smartest hats on and doing our best! If we wipe, eh, who cares, right? We’ll dust our battered gear off, look at what went wrong, and try again! :slight_smile:

Here’s a link to our official recruiting post (written yesterday!) [A] <who cares> Hellfire/Arathor. It's a guild

Fell free to contact me for a chat :slight_smile: (mumm#2233)

Progression:
CoS:

*2/2 HC

Battle of Dazar’alor:

• 3/9 Mythic
  • 9/9 Heroic

Raid Days (Servertime):

• Wednesday, 20:00-23:00
  • Sunday, 20:00-23:00

SaltyGits

Is a mature (18+) raiding guild, consisting of old and new players, We came from the guild Gits , that have a history all the way back to vanilla. and have always got AHOC .

What is the goal:

Our goal is to do regular mythic raiding with a group of like minded individuals.
The ambition is to clear the content while it is current, but the mindset we have is that we go as far as we can, as long as we’re having fun while doing it.
This means that even if we don’t clear everything, at least we’ll have had a blast trying and knowing that we did our hardest to get where we are. And that is good enough for us!

What do we expect:

We expect our raiders to always bring their A-game to raids.
People can have off-days, and that is alright. Just as well as people can have Real Life emergencies, which obviously wont be a problem either

for more infos contact me:
Btag: c0re#2104
Discord(prefered): jaycore#8306