[A] <who cares> Hellfire/Arathor. It's a guild

After 10+ years, the moment nobody has been waiting for is here! “who cares” is recruiting (and who cares indeed!?).

We’re a ragtag mob of about 10 new, returning and ex-hardcore players recently meeting and having a lot of fun whilst getting to know each other and heading to end game content!

We’re running a baby team through ALL the dungeons for fun and also levelling an assortment of toons madly for current content (some of us are waiting! Hurry up!! /taps foot impatiently :wink: )

We have Scots, we have Irish, we have girls (well, OK we have “a” girl) but where are you? You are missing! You are great, we love you, come join us! Unless you’re not fun, can’t handle some adult language or are all l33t’n’shizz, in which case… you’ll probably hate us :stuck_out_tongue:

If you’re looking for somewhere to reroll or char swap to, where you can make a permanent home and some new friends, and play the game without raging (too much at least); where the company is good (if a tad daft or drunk occasionally) then feel free to add Mumm#2233 for a chat and ask any questions you might have.

I hate writing these posts but that’ll do for this time I guess :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’d warmly recommend joining.

We also have Swedish and Finnish people, now think about THAT!! :thinking:

After such a strong argument, I believe you’ve ran out of any possible excuses: now go and join the guild.

Best regards,
Rav

1 Like

Just to keep this topic fresh: as far as I know, the invitation still applies. :slightly_smiling_face: