[A] [DRAGONBLIGHT] <DEVILISH INTENTIONS> - - Recruiting DPS/Heals for our heroic guild

About us : We are one of the oldest guilds on our server. Our focus is to ensure we have a small group of people that can get through content while having fun. We all play this game for fun and our main focus is to ensure that is at the front of all of our decisions. We will always focus down and work hard on the raid and to gear up, but who says we can’t have a laugh while doing it.

WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW MORE?

Raid Schedule: Our set days are currently Friday and Tuesday at 21:00 server time. With our aim to keep the guild small, we want to be able to discuss raid schedule if one person can’t make it. If you are interested but the raid times don’t suit, please still feel free to message me.

…WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW MORE?

What we are looking for: We can discuss your progression/raiding experience and all that but our main focus is to get friendly players who understand that real life comes before the game. We have taken people in with little expereince before who eventually became amazing players, so please do not feel pressured to have a lot of experience. What are wanting from you is:

• Raid awareness

• Speaking up when you need help

• Able to listen and respond via voice comms on discord

• Understand real life comes first

• Understand we are a team and everything we do is to help each other

Random Information: We have had multiple guild meets through the years and that would be on the cards in the future.

Our members are currently from Scotland, Ireland and Holland (and a Swedish Doctor).

Our server is currently linked to Ghostlands, Deathwing, Karazhan, Lightning’s Blade, and The Maelstrom realms.

Then give me a message. Please note we will probably chat on discord if you are interested in applying.

If we are not the guild you are looking for then I hope you find another that suits your needs :slight_smile:

have a good day! (hopefully you got the movie reference I made lol)