[A] Dying like Dodos is recruiting!

Who are we?

We are Dying Like Dodos! A family friendly alliance social raiding guild located on the Azjol-Nerub / Quel’Thalas Server :slight_smile: Our leadership has been around since the beginning of time and have experience in all aspects of running a guild.

We put our efforts into creating a great place for everyone to feel welcome and encourage inclusion not elitism! We do not care about your gaming experience, all players are welcome, new and old alike.

We love all aspects of the game, raiding, instances, mythic+, mog runs and just general farting about with friends! We have an active discord and guild chat and our aim is to have members that enjoy themselves and everything this fantastic world has to give. PvP is not a big thing in guild but if you want to die by the hands of the horde who are we to stop you? :smiley:

Recruitment:

Raid team:
Dps ranged or melee

Raids are Friday from 2030-2300.

Social only members of any class are more than welcome, whether you just want to log on and talk as you quest away, do some 5 mans or join in with events planned by the guild, everyone is welcome to apply.

Who are you?
We are first and foremost aimed at the more mature player, perhaps you have kids or a job or a cat that refuses to get off the keyboard? Maybe you are just burned out and can’t be bothered with all the stress that goes with raiding 3 or 4 times a week and would like to chill in a friendly atmosphere while logged on where people actually answer when you say “hello”. All we ask is that you are active in guild and have an understanding that real life can get in the way sometimes!

1 Like

Hey :slight_smile:

Recently returned back to wow and found my old guild back from legion has apparently split up.

So now i’m actually looking for a social guild where i can join 5 man runs and what not when i’m online, i do have a social life and family outside of this :slight_smile:

So that’s why i actually wanted to apply for a social rank

If you’re interested feel free to reply here or just text me in-game.

Bnet tag: Nemo#23224

Looking for a raid healer! Plus if you can do some key runs in the week and join in guild stuff now and then too :slight_smile:
Open for dps as well and as always social members very welcome :slight_smile:

We are implementing a 2nd raid day (saturday) to progress faster and enable members who are unable to raid fridays to join us. All roles welcome to apply no matter your experience :slight_smile:

We have had some really nice people join us the last couple of days and are happy to say we have filled the tank/ healer spots! We still have room for a couple more dps though so if you think we could be a good fit for you just throw us a shout on bnet or discord :slight_smile:

Hey! I’m a returning player who hasn’t played since around 2010. I saw a trailer and really felt like giving WoW another go in my spare time. Since I last played, I’ve married and now have a 3 year old little boy, as well as a job so it’s harder to play as consistently as I did before, but I’m online most evenings :slight_smile: Ive been back a couple of months now but struggling with the lack of a social side to the game, since I used to have a very active guild back in the day. I’ve tried searching for a guild with little success, at least little success in finding a guild with more mature players! At the moment I’m just causally questing, but if you’re happy to accept someone just socially for now your guild sounds like it would definitely be just what I’m looking for :slight_smile: I’ve tried to add two of you (shortcake and affadin) but I am a total noob with this side of things so I’m not sure if I’ve done it right or if there is an easier way to message you :sweat_smile: looking forward to hopefully hearing back from you!

Hiya :slight_smile: I dont have a friends request on either toon so possibly the easiest way is to do a /who dying like dodos and ask someone to get an officer to talk to you :slight_smile:

2nd raid night is going well and we will be starting HC raiding in the next reset or 2, once everyone is geared enough to to die outside of standing in stuff :smiley:
We also do the usual key, mog and even dabble a bit in pvp, so plenty to do even for social people! :slight_smile:

Hello Dying like Dodos!
Was wondering if you are still looking for some extra dps? My current guild has very low activity, and since I’m the kind of player that likes to learn and play the endgame content with the guild, I find myself on the lookout for a new social guild. The raiding schedule would be a good fit for me, and I’m checking all the ‘Who are you’ tick-off boxes :slight_smile: Two kids, a job and a very high maintenance cat :wink:

Hope to hear back from you guys.

Hey there Maeryth :slight_smile: Add me on bnet Afaira#2460 for a chat :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.