A dying orcs last wish

If anyone is hosting RP events anywhere in the world, give me a poke. While I’m not going anywhere IRL (I hope) My character is dying, he is old, and I want to flesh out his story more because I seek to play him in Shadowlands.

So anywhere in the world, any type of event. I seek to have him die in combat before the end of the month, before Shadowlands.
But until then, he has much to see!

It should be fun to explore, hopefully he’ll make a few friends along the way. He’s generally open minded and favours peace between factions. He’s lived a long life of war and wishes to live a bit of peace before he goes. (Which is a bit of a contradiction as he also wants to die in battle, but hey, he’s an orc, what can I say?)

So, if anyone has an event going, and they want an orc, He’ll find a way to get to you, don’t worry about the travel, it’s a dying orcs wish that he be able to live life before he goes, and I’m going to grant it!

Thanks.

• Korogar Steelblood.
17 Likes

This is a really really interesting idea! I like it very much!

5 Likes

reminds me of the Skyrim random “old orc” encounter

6 Likes

“If you are not here to grant me a good death, then you can leave.”

6 Likes

The story somehow reminds me of the Saga of Biorn:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MV5w262XvCU :grin:

5 Likes

I’ll be sure to watch that tomorrow, looks interesting. =D

4 Likes

Correct me if I’m wrong but aren’t those who pass at this time in the lore automatically damned to the maw?

4 Likes

Yep! They absolutely are. 8)

2 Likes

the orc does not know that yet…

2 Likes

I didn’t know that yet either.
But that’s a bridge I’ll have to cross when I come to it.
Perhaps his wife/mate can venture into the shadowlands in attempt to save him.
There’s options I will cross when I come to them. =D Really this was just an excuse to tie in an elderly character to the next expansion, and join in a lot of roleplay.

5 Likes

Imagine dying with honour and expecting to have a good afterlife but get defaulted to the maw instead. :joy:

5 Likes

Such are many tales of tragedy. :pensive:

5 Likes

Imagine wishing to have an honourable journey, see the world and make new friends before dying. Only for your player to have pretty bad depression and forget about you entirely.
Sorry Korogar… My brain had other plans. D=

5 Likes

I am sorry to hear that, Korogar. May your spirits once more be lifted so that you may grant a dying orcs last wish. On’davo?

4 Likes

Sorry to hear it, friend. Chin up and good luck to you! Happy to share an ale with Korogar whenever he is ready for it.

3 Likes

Hey, I’m not an expert on depressions, but they don’t last forever, right? :slightly_smiling_face:

(Yes, I am ridiculously optimistic, I really am:)

I can’t guarantee anything, but this Friday is An Evening At The Forge (in Ironforge at 8pm realm time, by that big circle of Hot Coals in The Military Ward), and even though most people will probably be doing Shadowlands, I plan to be in Ironforge @8 on one of my dwarves, to just chill, eat, drink, & RP -

if that sounds appealing :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Antidepressants are starting to kick in. So don’t worry.
I’ll extend Korogar’s lifespan slightly, he’ll have a chance. =D

3 Likes

that’s good to hear, stay alive IRL to kill anything in-game

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.