[A-EbonRP] Knights of the Ebon Blade :Skull: Ebon Blade Community

I think its best you just stick to the onslaught thread and not this one k

The Cult served the Lich King in a vision to see the world reborn in darkness, something Bolvar haven’t really done.

Hence why we are killing Cult of the Damned and ‘‘Scourge Remnants’’ in Western and Eastern Plaguelands ever since Cataclysm.

Last time I checked the Scourge and Cult remains outside of Northrend held no loyalty to Bolvar even stated by Blizzard themselves.

The new Lich King was awesome before, but once he became Lich King he hasn’t done anything about the Scourge. Why not?
The Scourge and cult of the damned are independent of one another. The timeline is messy, if we could do it like a book the Scourge would have toned it down and things aren’t as bad as they used to be. Clearly the quests are still in the game, it isn’t something we can go back and fix right now. Someone picked up those Frostmourne fragments.

And

Why? Is she starting to make too much sense for your community to handle?

5 Likes

I thought you guys liked constructive criticism? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

4 Likes

i think i’ll post wherever i want as long as its relevant to the topic at hand k

2 Likes

this looks worse then criticism, sorry to say so but I don’t see why all of this is necessary when all Angelus want’s is to make his own members happy aswell.

1 Like

No its just there trying to cause drama and theres no need and i get what there saying and yes stuff there mentioning is sort of true

Criticism is only drama when you react to it as if it were an attack

5 Likes

Drama is the fact that you do not want to accept what is lore and what isn’t. Petty drama, but it is the one you are creating yourselves.

5 Likes

buddy aijax i think i’ll decide what my motives are myself alright? is that fine by you? first we have angelus saying what our guild is, and now we have you saying what my reason to post is.

is that the ebonsworn way? just deciding for everyone else what they’re doing?

K just stop trying to create drama

we were having a rather lovely conversation until you went monkeystyle, aijax

I mean, now you are just fueling it yourself tbh.

1 Like

all of the ones who’s from Ebonsworn I think is more trying to protect themselfs and Angelus because all we want is for everyone to be happy and not have drama even among own members.

Obviously, when ship’s starting to sink - everyone starts panicking

1 Like

Honestly the guild and community have never been better.

Even starting to get in Horde members now woo!

But please can we all just stop with petty insults and actually discuss what the thread is about?

We were, until you started pointing out how another community is something they clearly are not.

5 Likes

There are some who are not what they say they are.

Nice idea as I said before, yet I would like something from it to come true… Now you all here just argue about myth which may or may not become reality…

2 Likes

Like who would like to know