[A-EbonRP] Knights of the Ebon Blade :Skull: Ebon Blade Community

Angelus haven’t raised a single being but brought back potential recruits to the Ebon Blade.

And I have never CLAIMED to represent the entire Ebon Blade faction, I have time after time actually said that the Ebon Onslaught is a nice idea but not everyone agrees.

@Contrite There not been a single Scourge member seen outside of Icecrown Citadel, our cooperation is with the Lich King. We wait until further lore is given to carry that on.

Edit: Since we do not want to force the Lich King to do things we want to do, we treat the ‘‘Pact’’ as dormant until further lore is given.

Do you think the Lich King and Scourge are two separate entities?

1 Like

I might as well just post my reasoning for believing the deal with King Popsicle is still ongoing. I had a discussion with a GM, and sure, GM’s should never be the deciding factor, and they aren’t the gods of lore and all that trash. But we came to the conclusion that “their current status can be assumed to be still the same as it was during Legion.”

And i’ll flip that around and use Menethil Harbor as an example.
It has been flooded for years now, and when people RP there, they still RP as if it were flooded, because that’s where the lore left off.
Personaly, then i mirror that to our current situation.
When i RP a DK, i RP it as if the deal is still ongoing and we are King Popsicles b!tches, because that’s where the lore left off.

Time is irrelevant. Our action is irrelevant. We have the lore we have.

1 Like

First of all the agreement was to keep the Scourge within Northrend, why are there Scourge RP’ers in the Plaguelands? That is breaking the agreement.

Second we have not seen a single Scourge member being outside Icecrown Citadel since WotLK.

During entire Legion storyline Lich King aided the Ebon Blade and never sent anyone of his own ranks.

@Worlviuz I get your point and like I said we are not trying to dismiss the pact but since we do not have the Lich King doing things since Legion it is hard to be his ‘‘Will and Enforcer’’ in RP without actually having any guidelines.

Plus Scourge RP’ers seems to have broken the pact actively due to leaving Northrend.

Those who can read can see it clearly.

Here’s a few free tips:

1. Word your posts carefully.
  2. Make damn sure to be honest about your plans and intentions.
  3. Don’t insult everyone’s intelligence by claiming your work represents something other than it really is.
  4. Make bloody damn sure you point out what is speculation and headcanon, especially when your entire project is based on headcanon and community interactions.
  5. Poppity poppity pop pop.

You’re welcome.

what is this new lore that you made up where apparently the scourge only exists inside of the citadel now?

If you actually read I said ‘‘Seen’’.

We only encountered the Scourge in scenario’s in Icecrown Citadel so we do not know the state of rest of Northrend but I would presume that they are there as well.

okay good, for a sec there it looked like you went off the deep (even deeper?) end.

There’s these things called Island Expeditions that prove you wrong. Namely, the scourge has agents beyond Northrend.

6 Likes

Are the Necromancers part of the Scourge?

Do you have any lore confirmation of that like a quest item or quote? I honestly would love if there was a confirmation for that.

I aint seen scourge in island expositions

What link?

Nah, was an error as I misread something.

Ahhh ok thats fine try again

New in Tides of Vengeance! A cult of necromancers arrive at the Island and the undead are disturbed, both arriving through spirit portals all around the Island. Be prepared to fight dark magics and undead amalgamations.

Expect enemies to use a lot of shadow-based attacks as well as summoning more undead beings from the spirit world.

Don’t know about you, but I find it unlikely that random necromancers and cultists would have the means to arrive with such a force.

2 Likes

I would treat them as renegade Cult even possibly Cult of the Damned remnants since the Scourge isn’t mentioned.

If not Bolvar been breaking the pact with the Ebon Blade since they weren’t supposed to leave Northrend as part of the agreement.

I am going to try to look at the rare names and titles to see if there are any indications of which ‘‘faction’’ they are.

It is actually cool to see some Undead / Necromancer activity I sadly not done a Island Expedition yet with that event.

The Cult happens to be Scourge affiliated.

Where do you get that information? Any say or shout they do? I would like to get a confirmation on it.

serving the lich king is literally the entire point of the cult. The only distinction between them and the rest of the scourge is that they chose to serve, and are mostly still living.

4 Likes

Indeed as Ameri is saying there are distinction between it all and some choose one thing over the other.