☄ [A] Enjoy WotLK at your own pace in a relaxed and respectful Community Guild

Don’t hesitate to come and check us out. Nighthaven is a socially-oriented guild and we’re happy to meet like-minded players.

3 Likes

…and don´t forget - free coooookies :wink:

5 Likes

Where’s my cookies? I demand a recount!

3 Likes

If you ever wanted to be a tank, Nighthaven gives you an opportunity to try it out in a safe place, with lots of support (and lots of healers )

3 Likes

Hi!

Would you possibly have a spot for quite Classic Newcomer? Would be playing a Holy Priest.

EDIT: Or, I could try out tanking too if that is what you only need… Have tanked a bit on retail, but all my max chars are healers. Always been a healer.

3 Likes

Hello Niato :slight_smile:
All classes are welcome .
Visit our forum, read our welcome post and fill it an application if you like what you see :).
We look forward to meeting you.

3 Likes

Happy springtime :slight_smile:
Nighthaven is currently recruiting happy players of all classes :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It’s Easter time and Nighthaven remains open and looks forward to receiving your application. Next available invite spot is for April 24, but you can already apply today .
Happy egg hunting :slight_smile:

2 Likes

…and we still have the bestest cookies and fruitcakes on Pyrewood Village :slight_smile:

2 Likes

As our cookie supply never dries up we´re still open for friendly, mature, frost-resistant people for our adventures in Outland and soon enough cool new shenanigans in Northrend :wink:

2 Likes

If your looking for a relaxed and friendly environment to enjoy the remainder of TBC and journey into Northrend, be sure to check us out :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi!

I was searching for a casual “older” guild (dad myself) when I stumbled upon this post.
I’m interested in joining. Although I need to transfer my paladin first.
Gonna focus on dk when prepatch drops, so I’ll be applying later in the month I think.

Cheers!

1 Like

Hey Drgreenthomb. I transferred over myself a couple of years back, so I’m sure you’ll love it. I Look forward to your application, if you’d like a chat before then please feel free to whisper me in game :slight_smile:

2 Likes

…we still offer free cookies and Shattrath Cappuccino :wink:

1 Like

So good i joined twice

1 Like

How do I reach you? I’m choosing realm/guild to join for WoTLK with my 70th Mage.
Nevermind the undead rogue, i don’t know how to change it :smiley:

1 Like

Hey Heesneak,

Thanks for your interest! You can head over to our website Nighthaven-classic. com and fill out our short application, and one of us will be in touch with you thereafter :slight_smile:

2 Likes

…Join us on our relaxed, though frosty, journey into Northrend :wink:

1 Like

We are open again for new applications. Chromie’s Cookie’s are still warm! :smiley:

Nighthaven has started raiding in Naxx, all social minded players are welcome to join. Check out our forum and our easy application process.

1 Like