☄ [A] Enjoy WotLK at your own pace in a relaxed and respectful Community Guild

Hello,
i tried the website but it seem to be down but i would love to join if youd have me.

1 Like

Hey, Snakes! Thank you for your interest. The website should be up, but if it doesnt work, try this link for the application part of our forum: https://nighthaven-classic.com/board/3/welcome

1 Like

…it should get mentioned, we have cookies and ice cream too :wink:

1 Like

What class is in the most demand in your guild?

1 Like

Hello Aliestrasza :slight_smile:

Nighthaven is always looking for people committed to having fun playing any class they enjoy , in a relaxed and supportive environment .

1 Like

Happy patch day to everyone - and a warm welcome to all the Draeneis and Blood Elves on our server :partying_face:

3 Likes

Is there an equivalent guild/community for the Horde players on Pyrewood?

3 Likes

Greetings Thyrius :slight_smile: Nighthaven only exists on the Alliance side. But I hope you´ll be succesful in tracking down another similar community on the Horde side though, best of luck to you :four_leaf_clover:

Maybe the Discord server for Pyrewood Village could help you in your search? The forum here seems to be a place, traveled by few.

Safe journey to you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi everyone ! Nighthaven’s forum doors will once again be open to new applications on July 1 :slight_smile: .
We look forward to seeing you there !!

2 Likes

Hi. I am interested in joining your guild. I am in US but play on EU server, Pyrewood Village. Is that ok? I am just getting back into WoW and used to play when TBC first released. I missed it so here I am :smile:

4 Likes

Hello Willowmyst :slight_smile:
Thanks for your great application. We have posted a first reply to it . There’s no problem with you being in the US, not for us anyway. It might be difficult sometimes because of the different time zones, but I’ll sure it’ worth a try :). We welcome people from all around Europe and also have members on the new continent . See you soon !

2 Likes

Hi everyone :slight_smile: Nighthaven is currently recruiting, our forum is open for you to post your application !

3 Likes

…and we offer Cookies, Fishsticks & coffee :wink:

3 Likes

:fallen_leaf: As Autumn draws near… :fallen_leaf:

…We all return inside, to our cozy screens, together with our fellow guildies.

While we are still united over the TBC era of the game, bonding over our frequent dungeon running, our weekly casual adventure to Karazhan and our Guild events, some of us are also levelling from scratch in good old Classic style.

Perhaps you too, will join us on one of our many adventures? :slightly_smiling_face:

:candle: Happy Autumn to everyone :candle:

3 Likes

…we still have cookies :wink:

3 Likes

Hi everyone !
Nighthaven is always looking for kind and respectful adventurers willing to join us :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This is one of the friendliest, most helpful guilds I have been in throughout my 15+ years of playing WOW. I’ve played from Vanilla all the way through Shadowlands and back to Classic and am reliving the fun and happy memories I have with a bunch of wonderful people who like taking things at a more measured pace who appreciate the lore, the scenery, the challenges and the PEOPLE they play with. In Nighthaven you are so much more than just a set of pixels. Come read our forum and see for yourself.

Happy Halloween!

3 Likes

We are celebrating a new guild leader, a new tabard as a result of a guild-wide competition and planning a Christmas fun event. Come join us if you want some fun in a stress free environment.

3 Likes

:evergreen_tree: Happy Holidays 2021 from all of us to all of you. :evergreen_tree:

7 Likes

Everyone have a great 2022 :slight_smile:

2 Likes