Guild disband, post closed

The guild has disband. This post is closed.

430+ feral druid here but not really focussed on raiding until shadowlands tbh… we will see. I’m relatively new to retail so currently looking for a home that fits my shedule (2 kids/family = later night :upside_down_face:)

Main goals for now: unlock allied races, level alts, pathfinders, mont/mog farms and legion quest chains for druid forms etc.

I also need to start learning Mythic+ so in need of some guidance there :slight_smile: plenty to do before shadowlands!

By which time i will have settled for a main (healer/dps) and will be ready to progress!

PS. since levelling alts is high on my prio list i would also like to know if you have the ‘working as a team’ achi since i need heirlooms! Thanks!

Nice! Thanks for the reply! I’ll be in touch tomorrow after work, only just saw this :grin:

As a change of plans we are now looking for MANY more players.
Tanks, Healers and DPS spots all open!

We’d love to have Warlocks, Mages, Resto Shaman/Druid, Holy Priest, Unholy DK, Holy Paladin, any Rogue, and a Brewmaster Monk.
Any other exceptional players will be recruited! - 6/12 HC progress!

Ayavel - Recruitment lead
nekomancer#21725 (Bnet)
Screameh#6552 (Discord)

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.