[A] Ravencrest Brewmaster/Windwalker and Demonhunter looking for a guild

Hello,

Me and my mate are looking for a guild to join. It should offer casual raiding and mythic+.

About us

We are two friends who have known each other for 10 years and have played on and off. I have been the one taking raiding serious with curve on BoD this expansion and up to zaqul in the eternal palace. I have rerolled monk so my essence is a bit meh but trying to catch up.

About my demonhunter friend he have always been on the casual side and not been raiding a lot

We are trying to find a few people to play with to make it more fun.

Eddan#2935 Hit me up if you feel like we can add something to your team

Best Regards Eddan

1 Like

If you guys would ever consider changing servers to Silvermoon, we’d love to take you! If you would like to do a test run with us, we could get you in a M+ group with our guild and see if you want to make that big switch.

Hey there!

Don’t know how you feel about an (eventual) server move, but we’re looking for a few more to join The Forgotten Few on alliance side Arathor.

We raid Tuesday and Thursday evenings and always get AOTC but in a relaxed but organised way (8/12 currently). We’ve also got a fantastic atmosphere in guild, and run plenty of m+ in guild groups throughout the week.

There’s a ton more information on our recruitment discord, feel free to pop in for a look or to say hi.

https://discord.gg/EkAkV2F

Given it’s a different server, we’re open to people guesting cross-server for some dungeons and raids to see how it feels.

Good luck with your guild search.

Bumpitish boo