[A] Epiphany - Casual Raiding/Social

Hello,

I am one of those vanilla players but now have a fiancée and a child and a job.

Currently in a guild just for the exp but haven't spoke a word to them yet.

I am looking for a social guild and to help with dungeons and mythic's and maybe some light raids.

I only play tank.

Thanks
Hi Dreadless - sorry for the late reply - whisper either Vainzki or any of the officers online for an invite :)

Dris xx
Progress update: 8/8 on NM now.

Also recruitment open for warlock!
Progress update 3/8 on HC :)
Progress update: 4/8 HC!
Progress again, now 5/8 on HC! Still open spots for people who can raid on fridays and sundays on heroic! DPS with healing OS preferred, but do whisper regardless if interested!
Progress update, 6/8 on HC!
Hi there. If you're accepting of social/casual players still I'd be very interested in saying hello :)

A bit about me, I've been playing mage since vanilla. I was a hardcore raider from MC through to ICC in Wrath but hung up those boots and just potter around the outside world and the AH nowadays. Looking to rejoin alliance with a nice sociable guild :)

Have all the boring adulting to deal with so not after anything heavy personally :)

Guillin#2592 is my btag
Hi Guillin, do give me a whisper in game. Feel free to add me vainzki#2950

Also: Progress update! 7/8 on HC!
Now 8/8 heroic :)
Hi!
Im an enhancement shaman with resto OS and im looking for a social guild that
does some raiding, dungeons etc.
Ive got kids and a boring work where I work afternoons every other week.
Hi Stormpick :) - should be online after dinner - will give you a shout then :)
Hi. Working afternoons this week so I wont really play until the weekend!

Thanks to this new and amazing forum I cannot edit the OP :slight_smile:

Anyways we’re now looking for a full time healer and tank who could participate both fridays and sundays on regular basis!

2 Likes

hi,

i’m a casual player since many years, and did quiet some raiding before in vanilla and TBC. but job, kids, wife…
I have only been in 1 guild in WoW, but after 1x years the guild is empty, and all players have stopped or left to other guilds.
Im mainly looking for a casual guild with whom its possible to do some mythics, or even a casual raid.
I’m a normal person :slight_smile: only played resto druid, rest of the specs I don’t really play. got an alt mage, but still need to lev/gear it a bit.

Hello,

Haven’t raided since Legion after the disbanding of my previous guild. My life commitments don’t allow me to play every day but I still enjoy and find the time to do mm+ and the main content of the game. Since 8.1 and after druids got a little bit of love I’d like to start raiding again. I’m used to play all 4 specs (yes, even feral) and in raids I’m most of the time tank/heal (though I love dps too). Hope you got a spot for me, as the guild looks social enough and your raiding nights fit my agenda just fine.

Thanks.

Hi Ameryl, I remember you from AoA, are you still looking for a guild?

Hi guys,

I saw this forum post and i am looking for a new guild.

My name is Nigel and i play a warlock as a main. My main spec is destro and sometimes i switch to demo. I only use affliction in pvp.

The reason that im looking into a new guild is that the guild im in right now has changed the raiding days and im not able to raid anymore due to work and ofcourse my family.

Your way of raiding speaks to me becease i also have a daughter that consumes abit of time in my life. Also the raiding days are perfect for me (if u still raid on Friday and Sunday)

I like to do mythic+ dungeons and pvp when im not raiding. Or just abit of fun and just play the game.

Im a player that is playing from vanilla wow and i started in a guild called Dreamcatchers after that i joined Solace and been here till now, They were both very sociable and very friendly i think your guild will be the same. If u want to know more about me feel free to whisper me in the game!

I hope u have a spot for me in the guild.

See you ingame!

Hi, have you spoken to anyone in game about joining? Not sure how often these forums are checked!

I have not done yet. was waiting for forum. Will try to contact a officer today. thanks

2 Likes