[A] [EU] Enjoy WotLK at your own pace in a relaxed and respectful Community Guild

An Alliance Community Guild on Pyrewood Village - Classic WotLK

Are you searching for a well-established guild, that focuses on the journey, in Azeroth, Outland and Northrend - together?

Are you looking for a guild, that offers a relaxed and respectful atmosphere?

A guild that values kinship, where we treat each other with respect and kindness?

A guild where we go to great care to make each and every guild member feel welcome and included?

Would you perhaps like to try casual raiding every now and then, and explore dungeons together with a focus on fun and camaraderie?

Then we genuinely hope, that our Nighthaven is the guild for you, and that we soon will embark upon that joined adventure, that makes World of Warcraft Classic into much more than just a game.

Unfortunately I am unable to post the link to our Forum, however you will be able to find it with a quick google search for Nighthaven Classic Guild, where we hope to answer any questions you may have about our guild, and where we look forward to hear from you.

We offer our Discord server, where you can join and participate, once you get invited.

Being a casual and relaxed guild, hardcore raiding is not what has our focus. However we are doing our best to explore all the content Wotlk has to offer, but in our own relaxed and safe environment. Our social activities involves joyful get togethers, where we bond over a slow paced dungeon run and raid, and throughout the year we have our larger guild events, such as our Brewfest Celebration, Christmas Mystery and Easter Egg Hunts. Things such as a good old fishing contest and fun levelling challenges may find their way to us as well.

We hope, that you are enjoying the era of WotLK as much as we are, and that you will find the home you seek within Nighthaven. :slight_smile:

“May the light embrace you and the stars guide you. Be seeing you, as you go with honor, friend, and keep your feet on the ground!”

Unfortunately I am unable to post the link to our website, but please feel free to reply here or get in touch in game :slight_smile:

You can find the link to our previous post just below:

Still welcoming new applicants with open arms! :slight_smile:

Hey. I have a warrior I am leveling on Pyrewood. Are you still active?

Edit: just realised you Alliance. meh

Hi Zanezuter, yes we are Alliance, but if you do ever decide to change sides, come see us :sweat_smile:

thanks for getting back to me. Whats the situation on low levels in your guild? Many alts leveling? If I were to start a new Alliance character, it would be nice to have someone to tag along with.

Hi, I just picked up classic. Wondering if your still taking people on?

My Battle.net tag is blibs #2710
Wouldn’t mind having a chat when your free.

Hi, if I’m honest most of the activity these days is in the 70-80 bracket. But there are still a few new newer players and those with alts in that level range :slight_smile:

Hi Dirtypáwz,

We are still open for new member’s yes, although there is a short wait, only a week. Happy to have a chat any time, I’ll add you on battlenet. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.