[A] [EU] <PVE> Essential looking for new friends and guildmates

Language: English
Time zone: CEST
Guild Type: Casual with fun in raids
Server : Mirage Raceway Normal English (PVE)
Faction: Alliance

Who we are?
Essential is a group of people who became friends long time ago and kept playing on and off for years , real life is something that actually exist and caught us by surprise .
Most of our members have the agro meters set on either Kid agro and when ignored it becomes wife Agro so schedules became more of a thing then we had back in the day.
We all started playing in vanilla / TBC and want to go back to that mechanic and enjoy wow as it was 10+ years ago with the understanding that you actually can’t go back in time and things are different now .

What we offer?

A nice place to stay nice guild chat and a lot of players who can play very very well but also understand that we can’t push for world first clear MC etc , we will run every raid we can we will play as serious as we need and we love min max every char we have but in time …
If you like to see all content from north to south if you like to run dungeons in a guild group and see raids without a schedule we would like to invite you , we all know what it is to be hardcore we all experienced the pressure and loved it back when we had all the time in the world but in classic we relax and take our time .

If this seems something you might like then by all means come one in grab drink and have some fun :

Discord https://discord.gg/WNgMeag
7 Likes

Will pop in to your discord this evening and have a chat about joining for classic.
Getting older this looks to be a good fit, Now a days I have no drive to be world first to anything except to my bed. I did raid in vanilla and I want to do that again this time around but I am content if we are server second or third to kill Raggy.
IRL matter more today then it did 14 years ago.

3 Likes

yep i know that feeling thats why we are all very content classic is there , the push to do stuff before next content is released is gone and we can take our time to do stuff .
we try to complete everything and when it comes to raiding we are still serious (always try to play as well as you can ) but the " time " factor isn’t there anymore so it fits way better with real life .

You are always welcome to pop in and chat its filling up slowly lots of peeps still on vacation and enjoying some time of so in one word is " relaxing "

2 Likes

Will join your discord in the following days! Not sure if i can participate in much as of now as i’m in the middle of moving to my own place while working in between it. Hoping all that is done before classic launches though so i’ll have more time to play classic at a casual but yet achieving pace.

The way you described you lot seems like a good fit for me! I did raid quite seriously throughout MoP, Wod, legion and early BfA although nowadays i don’t have the time and motivation to keep playing/raiding on retail.

With classic releasing i’m looking to start playing this game a lot more again! I know the raids won’t be a big of a challenge as in retail. But the thing i loved about classic was all the exploring dungeoning and leveling besides it.

As i said, i’ll join your discord this week and see if i can join with some conversations!

2 Likes

sounds like a situation that we are all in i know exactly how it feels to have a real life and trying to find a way in wow , for me its the same thing i have been playing wow a lot past years and really serious as well but real life pops up and becomes number 1 (good thing though )

we like to clear every piece of content and we like to do fun stuff dungeons raids etc etc but we don’t want to rush anymore.
the fun thing about classic is that its a reset and you can choose to follow another path and enjoy it :slight_smile:

pop in there still a lot of people celebrating holliday and all but the core will be online :slight_smile:

3 Likes

This looks like a good place for my friend and me.
We are looking for guild where we can have fun but still play seriously as much as we can.
i will join discord, if you need more info feel free to ask.

3 Likes

you and your friend are welcome ! we discord is open and we just having a relaxed time until 27 ,working on getting as much info as we can get on the realms so we can announce where to go on launch .
i will see you soon same for you if you have questions just let me know :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Getting closer to stress/name and release we still welcome new friends and journey mates every day , and we want to welcome even more :slight_smile:

2 Likes

We still take in people getting closer to release and the fun already started , so if you want a nice guild where people do understand real life and are not focussed on rushing everything then let me know join discord and we will see each other in the world we know so well form early days

Discord https://discord.gg/WNgMeag
2 Likes

Hi guys! My agro meter is set on “I’m-a-tiny-doggy-but-I’m-feisty-wanna-go-out-for-my-walk”… Does it count? :wink:
I’ve played Wow for years mostly as a healer (holy paladin and resto druid), I did raid, sometimes even seriously (!) and I would like to restart with a holy priest, totally new class for me, big challenge! I’m looking for a relaxed, no rush guild, I know I have to learn a lot, but I like to play at my best! :slight_smile: If you have questions just let me know and thanks for reading :slight_smile:

Kikki

2 Likes

dogs are important !!! off it counts real life does matter so you are most welcome pop in discord and keep up with how we enter launch day !! lets journey together !

2 Likes

Let’s have some fun, i’m in!

2 Likes

stress test was nice now lets go for the real thing !!

2 Likes

voting on the server we move too and the ranks keep filling up , considering we do want to have a lot of fun we stil take in more people who like a nice and friendly classic experience without too much rushing .

2 Likes

Shameless bump :wink::wink::wink:

2 Likes

This sounds like a nice little guild to get involved in as Raggy aggro pales into insignificance compared to Fiancé/Kid/Work aggro nowadays :joy:

This time around I plan on taking my time as I level up and I’m undecided yet if I’ll join the raiding seen at all. Is there a place for someone like myself? :grinning:

2 Likes

This is Geri approved!

1 Like

you are most welcome !! come in and lets start the journey (with some pitstops at the local inn with whine and beer ofc , people need to relax everynow and then :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi guys!

Which of the PvE servers will you be rolling on? Your guild seems like just the kind of guild I would love to be in. I’m very excited to be able to go back to Azeroth on its classic garb. :slight_smile: I’ll come visit on Discord when I’m home later today.

2 Likes

We haven’t decided on the server yet there is a poll on the discord atm to see where people wanna go. :grinning:

1 Like