[A] [EU] <PVE> Essential looking for new friends and guildmates

Language: English
Time zone: CEST
Guild Type: Casual with fun in raids
Server : Mirage Raceway Normal English (PVE)
Faction: Alliance

Who we are?
Essential is a group of people who became friends long time ago and kept playing on and off for years , real life is something that actually exist and caught us by surprise .
Most of our members have the agro meters set on either Kid agro and when ignored it becomes wife Agro so schedules became more of a thing then we had back in the day.
We all started playing in vanilla / TBC and want to go back to that mechanic and enjoy wow as it was 10+ years ago with the understanding that you actually can’t go back in time and things are different now .

What we offer?

A nice place to stay nice guild chat and a lot of players who can play very very well but also understand that we can’t push for world first clear MC etc , we will run every raid we can we will play as serious as we need and we love min max every char we have but in time …
If you like to see all content from north to south if you like to run dungeons in a guild group and see raids without a schedule we would like to invite you , we all know what it is to be hardcore we all experienced the pressure and loved it back when we had all the time in the world but in classic we relax and take our time .

If this seems something you might like then by all means come one in grab drink and have some fun :

Discord https://discord.gg/WNgMeag
4 Likes

This didn’t take long xD

hype is real :slight_smile:

1 Like

Let’s kill some boars.

I approve this message! Let’s start this journey together!

I vouch for this service.

Great guild, lot’s of fun on Discord at this moment! Come join :slight_smile:

I look forward to tasting your blood on the battlegro… wait… this is a PVE server? ok… I look forward to racing against you to get that herb on the ground! :stuck_out_tongue:

yeah we’re all a bit excited here :smiley:

hehehe BG’s will still be there :slight_smile:

Are you guys still recruting? Lvl 53 resto druid looking for a guild.