[A] [EU] <The New Alliance> Social guild in Argent Dawn

Hey there! :grinning:
Thank you for taking your effort reading this guild recruitment.

We, The new Alliance in Argent Dawn [A] [EU] are recruiting members!

• Guild information: We are a social guild invented in vanilla, our top priority was to have fun with each other and we did that pretty well. We were the most social guild in Argent Dawn back in The Burning Crusade but unfortunately that couldn’t stay for long. As people were taking breaks from the game and we made the mistake to not maintain, our guild slowely faded away. So we are here to bring this amazing guild back to life and not make the same mistake we did years ago!

What we do:
:small_blue_diamond:Farming Achievements
:small_blue_diamond:Dungeons/Mythic+
:small_blue_diamond:Raids
:small_blue_diamond:Arenas/Battlegrounds
:small_blue_diamond:Hanging out alot in guildchat/Discord

What we provide:
:small_orange_diamond:Discord server
:small_orange_diamond:A refilled Guild bank
:small_orange_diamond:Weekly events
:small_orange_diamond:Daily repairs
:small_orange_diamond:A great atmosphere

Everyone is welcome to join. No matter (Item)level or skill.

• We are also creating a raid team for future raiding! Our aim is to complete Normal and Heroic of the current tier in a social environment and voice chat. Raid times will be on Thursday and Friday from 20:00-23:00 Server time. Currently recruiting all roles. If you would wish to join the raid team, there will be one thing recuired: To atleast put a little effort into professions, It doesn’t have to be alot. We will be making cauldrons, food and many more items for the raids and it takes alot of time to farm the crafting reagents.

Contact (Bnet): WatchmeKick#2194
Contact (Discord): Anassm03#7042
If you are interested? Do not hesitate and lets talk!
You can ask anything you want :slight_smile:

I have been with the guild for about 6 Months now. What an incredible group of people. We need to add more people to the family!

Currently still looking for raiders!! All roles.

Hi, I am a returning player and have decided to reroll to alliance. I am currently in the process of levelling and am extremely interested in joining if possible?

Hey! You’re more than welcome to join us. Send me a pm in Discord (Anassm03#7042), and I will invite you :smiley:.

I have send you friend request on Discord. Looking forward to join, if the guild is casually active! :stuck_out_tongue:

Hi I’m currently looking for a socially active guild, are you still recruiting :slight_smile: ?

We are still recruiting socials to the guild! Everyone is welcome to join :smiley:.