[A-Event] Byltan - Kaldorei Spring Festival 🌾

Maybe a little last minute, but I will run a stall if there is still a place; peddling herbs and potions for favours, music and objects of interests.

2 Likes

Absolutely will attend. Sounds like a lovely social event.

Tonight is the night! There is still room to sign up for hosting a stall, let me know if you want to. Or just showing up and setting up works too. See you all tonight!

You’re more than welcome to run a stall! That’s awesome. Looking forward to seeing it.

Thank you! We hope it will be!

An event map is now available as well. Please make note of the gathering point, which is where we will start the Festival. Looking forward to seeing you all tonight! :cherry_blossom:

1 Like

Time to wear an nice Dress, Time for Fun, Time to
Love I suppose? Mostly Life.

Let us do this! I’m looking forward, overall festival sound great! Can’t wait to come there!

2 Likes

The event is still ongoing as I’m typing this, but here are some screenshots I’ve made. Really pleased with the attendance!

https://imgur.com/a/ZsiqLHf

3 Likes

Thank you for hosting this wonderful festival, I had a lot of fun with it! Love seeing Night Elves (And Worgen) come together!

5 Likes

Byltan is over and I, once again, wanted to thank everyone for coming. We had a fantastic turnout and it was wonderful to see all the stalls and people enjoying themselves during the festivities. There are, however, some people I would like to thank a bit extra

Ialluen - for organizing this entire thing together with me. I could not have done this without you. Thank you so much for all your help and effort. And thank you for writing such beautiful ceremonies!

Telariel - for helping write the ceremonies and for doing such a wonderful job acting in the play!

Delanae - for participating in the ceremonies and making them beautiful!

Gwyddhienne - for helping judge the costume contest and for doing a great job in the play.

Kathene, Aariam, Akylath and Mimerss - my wonderful actors! Your performance was wonderful! Thank you for being such good sports and participating and acting out my silly play. I love you all!

Kai’Todan - for being a marvellous judge in the costume contest.

Annaeya and Shal’dir - for hosting such a wonderful kinship bracer workshop. It was great to see and listen to. It really helped set the mood of the festival.

ALL THE STALL HOLDERS - you were wonderful! You breathed life into the festival and helped immensely with giving it that extra festive air. Thank you!

I apologize if I have forgotten to mention someone, but just know that I am deeply grateful for your help, effort and participation.

If someone has any screenshots of the event to share, please feel free to send them my way! :cherry_blossom:

Now onwards to Jurina’tore!

8 Likes

It was really fun and amazing. I havent seen this many Night elves since before Teldrassil got burned. There was also a few worgens, 2 High elves, and 1 Human.

I remember i opened a chest which accidently spawned Mobs towards me and it was super embarassing as at least 50+ people were watching and i didnt even know what the chest would do.

Anyway i akwardly walked away, sat down, and i was like
 well, that just happened.

Most of all, i love the colorful dresses everyone wore and the matching flower crowns!

:cherry_blossom: :leaves: :deciduous_tree:

7 Likes

i have one :smiley:

2 Likes

Thanks for the opportunity! Was indeed very special to be part of this. I hope people enjoyed my little idea of the petting zoo ;3

4 Likes

I am still amazed by that idea. It was so very welcome, and I would not mind seeing it more times! ^^

4 Likes

Fun little event, I’m glad I attended.

3 Likes

A very lovely evening! And it was all very smoothly executed, the play was especially well done.

2 Likes

It was a great event, even for an Illidari, I was only scowled at by one person during the whole event ^^ and it brought some IC joy to friends I had longed to see

1 Like

Some pics from the event, a lot.

https://imgur.com/a/HVHmH5T
3 Likes

The petting zoo was amazing! I loved that idea! More cats! More! :heart_eyes:

Thank you! I am so happy to hear you had fun!

Thank you so much! The play was so much fun to write and to see performed, I am so glad you enjoyed it!

Aww! Yay! Very glad to hear that you and yours had such a good time!

Awesome pictures, Falyra! :heart:

And I realised I had forgotten to thank someone last night: DELANAE. Thank you, Delanae, for participating in the rituals and doing such a lovely job. :heart:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.