[A] <Faster Than Lag> Recruiting! 9/9HC, Early Mythic planned

Good day to all who stumble upon our post :wave:

Our old post with our guild history

Faster Than Lag is looking to recruit 5-6 strong DPS and 1 Healer to help us progress into Mythic Aberrus. We also currently have limited recruitment open for all classes who only wish to run keys and non-raid events, my contact details are below if you’d like to enquire further.

FTL is looking for people who can raid for around 2 times a week for 4 hours, Monday and Thursday 20:00-22:00st. We’d like experienced players but what we need the most are people committed to help us progress into new content. To be visible online and to interact with our members, group up and forge new friendships.

Our guild has an active discord with many channels/forums, which is used actively on a daily basis. We use discord for all guild group content and can help you set it up if needed but you don’t need a mic. We simply require you to listen in during raids. For loot we’re using a loot council system when on HC and eventually Mythic content (RClootcouncil addon). You can see the discord for more details.

If you would like to apply please visit our discord or contact myself. If you have any questions you can whisper or message ingame or bnet. Feel free to enquire in this thread as well as I’ll be keeping my eye on it.

Thanks for your time,

FTL Recruitment Officer

Contact Info
Ingame Recruitment: LisburnAsh82#2425
Discord: https://discord.gg/XM68QDTRHJ

1 Like

Good day Silvermoon,

We are actively seeking a few DPS for a mythic team and a re so very close to achieving this. For now we reclear HC for whatever upgrades are still available but really want to push on.

We have good banter both in keys and raids, full focus on progression though. Using RClootcouncil for Mythic incase anyone is curious, keeping everything fair to the raid team.

Raid day still Monday/Thursday 20:00-22:00 server with a few minutes extra should we be close to a kill.

Great bunch of folks here, zero toxicity and drama but most of all we are inclusive in everything we do.

Contact us if you’d like to know more.

Th above still applies with the Thursday HC reclear open to all who meet requirements, while at the same time actively seeking to add players for a Mythic team.

Contact us for a friendly chat

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.