A favor from Blizzard

Can we get a 3rd dh spec next exp please … something like ff14s dancer that would wield 2x umbra crescents, high speed “dance” → run/slide/jump/dash/slide/jump dash and gun style mixed with maybe a short melee burst window. No dots or any type of cast, please. Thank you in adv! :bowing_man:

1 Like

Another obvious reason why Blizzard should add the 3rd spec is the new hero talent tree.

I mean, they are either gonna make it so that both specs can be both hero specs, or make it so both spec have only 1 set of hero trees they can choose.

It’s actually ridiculous, the new class introduced in this xpac got a 3rd spec in a PATCH. Not to mention that spec literally broke the game, logs and the entire overall balance, but they got it in a .5 patch.

1 Like

People have been wanting a third ranged spec for quite a long time. It fits the bill and would be nice easy to develop since there’s quite a lot of ranged in the arsenal already.

I could even see a ranged support spec to offset Augmentation being the only current support spec around.

Apparently the Augmentation spec was originally set to launch along with the Evoker class but was deemed ‘not really ready’ and thus came in a .5 patch.

It still stings but the class devs that have been assigned to DH has previously not really cared about class, or understood the class, or both. Looks a wee bit better now that the rogue class dev has been passed the reins to the carriage but time will tell if they will be given time or mandate to introduce another spec.

Regardless I feel embarrassed for the developers’ sakes, not having managed to introduce the third spec yet.

I would ask Blizzard for the 3rd spec to be bard! Would love to be able to play evil death metal music and thereby inspire fellow players to slaughter the enemy. Yeah!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.