A few improvements to enhance shaman

It’s great but it needs a few tweaks.

1: Windfury totem should not be a totem, it should just be a raid buff for shaman, that is not a talent, and isn’t a totem. Currently this is by far the worst thing about enhance.
2: P wave maelstrom generation, and tier set cdr on p wave should both be staggered

P wave msw gen should be 1 every second for 10 seconds, or 2 every second for 5 seconds.

Wolves cdr on p wave from set should be 7 seconds per wolf over the duration of wolves.

This is to avoid resource waste. There is no benefit to fill your bar immediately when you would anyway within 2 seconds when you generate so many msw procs.

3: Lashing flames is kinda boring, would be better if it made your shock tick faster, at least it would have interactions with ashen catalyst then. Also, i think it should be a buff on you rather than a debuff.

This kinda kills Pwave homie. If they do this, then its reroll angle.

Can you stop? you are legit asking them to nerf us.
“Resource waste” is such a bad arguement too. Like its fine to waste some resource on the spec.
Doing these changes are actual nerfs to gameplay and dps.

I think they should add this interaction with lashing flames instead: Using lava lash on a target that is already affected by lashing flames, automatically applies Lashing flames to a nearby target that has flame shock on them.
Targets affected by Lashing flames cannot have Flame shock removed.

I agree. We are the only spec that has to take our party/raid buff in our spec tree. it sucks especially cause it makes it really hard for them to make raid buffs for ele and resto. I think it should be a passive in the spec tree and be a choice node between Water spring and windfury.
On that note, i think they should also buff Waterspring to be a real mana gain and work correctly.

How does it ruin p wave and tier set cdr?

Tier set cdr would literally be better. What difference is there between 7 seconds per wolf over 15 seconds and 7 seconds immediately? The only difference is that 7 seconds immediately leads to wasting cdr.

As for p wave resource gen, you are wasting a good portion of your msw procs at this moment, 2 msw per second over 5 seconds is still very bursty, you just waste less.

I honestly don’t know why you would criticize this, i don’t see a reason. This is NOT a nerf. This is a qol improvement and overall would be a buff.

Sure you cannot send a lightning bolt immediately, that could have an affect on short lived adds, but let’s be real, 2 every second for 5 seconds? You just need 1 ability press to be full msw and send bolt.

Yes please. Because the mana gain is so ridiculously low that if they ever make it a choice node with windfury, windfury wins 100% of the time.

It would only be better in the specific scenario when there is 2 seconds of cooldown left on Pwave or wolves. any other scenario it would feel like trash. and i can tell you that you will experience the other scenarios way more often.

Also, its a dps loss to hold wolves if you are waiting for Pwave to come up. just press both buttons on cooldown. Dont care about overlapping them.

Dude - Instantly be able to continue rotation OR pressing cd and then also have to build up to 10 stacks of maelstrom.

Your opener in AoE and ST is legit build around having those instant 10 stacks of maelstrom.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.