[A] Guild-Start up

Hello, there I’m looking to recruit a team of officers to start up a new guild. I’m looking for people who are excited to make their own team, own rules, etc. I’m trying to create a guild which is interested in progression on a heroic level as a minimum. We won’t be hardcore but neither will we be there to teach new players the game. We want to progress and we will not stop progressing because of 1 or 2 players consistently falling behind.

If you are interested in setting up a guild with me please contact me on discord on battlenet.

TepelNick#4215 disc
Tepelnick#2691 bnet

Hello Thicdrood. Some friends of mine and me returned and reformed a guild a few weeks ago, the other officers and the GM are super enthusiastic and want to start pushing some real progression. We did normal the past week and went great. We want to enlist another officer to help us. As I see you share the same opinion as we do maybe you would like to join. Add me and let’s talk Darko#2375.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.