[A/H] 440 Rogue LF raiding guild

Hello there!
i’m looking to try my hand at some more serious raiding come 8.3 and beyond - therefore i’m looking to get into a HC progression guild, that will be venture into mythic raiding when HC content is cleared. A social PvE oriented guild with friendly non drama atmosphere, that raids and does M+ together.

I’m 30 years old, been playing since vanilla and been raiding in every expansion so far in WoW, loads of experience with different roles, and classes - been a raid leader, officer, gm and class officer during my years.

If this sounds interesting, drop a comment and i’ll be in touch.

Hey!

What you’re thinking, is almost exactly what Quantum MK II is about. Please check out our guild recruitment page right here.

We’ve been clearing Hc for all of BfA to which we’ve added up some Mythic kills along the road, progress currently being 8/8Hc & 3/8M and still looking for one or two more. We’ve got a busy Discord channel and daily in-game shenanigans with a wink. If that sounds any good to you, please add me in Discord as EvilDonutMan#8970 to have a chat.

• Cronos

`“Physix” is recruiting and looking for members to expand our team. Currently we are at 8/8 heroic and 3/8 mythic. The guild has been reformed since Eternal Palace and we are aiming to get back to around rank 1200 in patch 8,3!
Currently we are full on tanks and are mainly looking for healers and dps.
We raid 2 days a week on Wednesday and Monday 19:00 till 22:00.

Besides raiding we also organize mythic+ runs and optionally normal/heroic runs to gear alts.

The guild has a history that starts at ToTc untill Hellfire Citadel!
We banter a lot but we try to clear the content within a reasonable amount of time.
You can add me on battlenet for more information or a chat!

Battlenet: Swyxia#2707

Hi there Ovski! We’ve been searching for a rogue for a good while now… guess all that stealthing around makes it pretty difficult :stuck_out_tongue:
Anyway as you’ve read, we’d really like a rogue, currently have none!
We are AnV on Silvermoon server, used to be on Frostmane but recently transferred for the future and health of the guild, cleared heroic and at 4/8 Mythic right now. We are a late night guild raiding between 22:00 - 0:00 server time on Mon/Weds/Thurs, majority of our players are much like yourself, in our 30s to early 40s. We’ve been around since 2007 and hoping to add a good few more to it!
Anyway enough rambling, if you like what you’ve read so far or want to find out some more info add me on bnet: hellykins2114
Hope to hear from you, if not good luck :slight_smile:

[A] [EU] [Ravencrest] <Yggdrasil EU>

Yggdrasil EU is a newly formed raiding guild with cutting edge ambition.Our raid days are Wednesday/Thursday 20:00-23:00 ST.

Our main goal is to get cutting edge in 8.3. The core of the guild is 4/8M in EP and for the rest of the patch our main goal is to finish getting a solid roster and pushing as far as possible in EP.

We are looking for people who are committed to raiding, and who are serious about getting cutting edge, as we do. We are recruiting people with mythic experience and also people who are willing to set foot in mythic EP for the first time. People who are motivated and dedicated to overcome the hardest content in the game.

One of the core philosophies of the guild is about creating a real close team, with transparency between officers and raiders. We want to have clear feedback between everyone in a non toxic way to make us the best raid team we can possibly be.

• TLDR : if you want to get CE for the first time while raiding on wednesday and thursday, if you are chilled, mature, serious, not toxic, and want to start fresh.

Tombbie#2355 Recruitment

ShadyCent#2346 RL

Mogiris#2496 GL

Hey
The Obsdian Order is a semi hardcore raiding guild that’s been around since Vanilla. We’re currently recruiting and you sound like you could be a good fit.
If you want a chat feel free to add my Btag Sangor#2581.

Hey

Poke me in btag Decrakass#2249

honorbound.eu

Feel free to check out!