<A> <H> Looking for place to be

Hey,

Looking for Horde or Alliance and if it is good, can change server too. On Draenor now, but anything goes with me. Back on day I only played dwarves but these days I look for people behind races/classes and hope for good community.

I’m looking for guild that does stuff together. As everybody wants, people that do stuff together so I get gear I want. Then I leave and go to better guild that carry me around for even better gear… No I’m not looking for that. I look for guild that could take me as I am, I know what I do but I fail. I learn from my failures, but I’m human so it takes time. And being 40+ (hitting 41 on august, so not even near 41) man behind keyboard doesn’t make it any faster. So there is learning curve. But there is experience to compensate, some 12 years behind now. I kinda know what I do most of time, rest of it I do good guesses. And as “don’t stand in stuff and avoid cone attacks etc.” are pretty much all there is, I’ve seen my fair share of those.

I’m ready to give my best on whatever we try to achieve and more than that, I’m ready to fail endlessly without raging. As by fail you learn, and getting angry for failing has never lead to anywhere. And I like playing. That means I do and help people on less challenging content. I’m not playing to gain something, that would be like freaking insane. I play because I want to. Not to have more purple color. Don’t take me wrong, I love progress too, but I got skill to separate fun from being awesome. Fun is having good time with people you know, progress needs bit more blunt approach but even there you don’t need to be stupidly bully. And that is what I’m looking for. I can tolerate loads, bullying no, but all else I can go looooong way.

To grab all that there is, I look for guild that can take bit on older side dude, who plays for fun but loves challenge too. I’ve done my share of mythics and even challenge modes when those where around. And I don’t really like to use voice, I’m good listener and can throw line or 2 here and there, but chatting is bit out of my league. Most likely that is something I can get over with on time if we got good people around. I’m finnish dude and I get total nervous shock when somebody asks me to speak. And this leads me to next.

I’ve mainly tanked and healed most of my WoW career, but as my communication on this ever more popular speaking chat, vent ,discord etc. sector is limited on english side, I kinda prefer dps for starters. After I get used to you and you get used to me, I’m up for something more than just listening, but until that, heal and dps is best for us both. Ofc if I got finn guild all is good, puhelen kyl ku tarvitaan. I like tanking and I’ve done most of my good stuff on that spec, but I don’t really mind what I do. I got my paladin and my dk. I got no ranged dps on 120 but it can be done if needed. But well, I hope I find guild that take people as they are and that goes for class too. And my preferred classes are paladin and dk. Paladin mostly, with all specs it got. I’ve done my rep grinds to get zandalari troll with this dk, but will get back to paladin pretty soon. And why grinding rep now? I kept my longest ever break on WoW just bit ago, bit over 6 months. I thought I like get life and something… Well, married still, same wife. No new job, same old 2003 Fiat Punto, same about 100kg weight. Nothing really changed, so I’m back here :slight_smile:

Thanks for reading, good hunting and great loot for all.

Hi Camalos, perhaps we would be a good fit for you? We are small but growing steady, have a look at our thread to learn some more about us: [A] Dying Like Dodos - recruiting raid dps and social members - #4 by Jeanjo-quelthalas

The most important thing to us is that you play what you enjoy so every role and level of experience is welcome, we will die and learn together! :smiley: We are mostly adults with jobs and kids and have a good understanding that sometimes real life gets in the way. If we sound interesting for you give one us us a shout! Contact info is in the recruit thread :slight_smile:

Hey there camalos, Im very keen to have a chat with you. Please add me, Beckmiester#2563

Hey Camalos :wave:

Skully :skull: from Draenor EU (same server as you :+1: ) is a new guild created by mythic ready players.
We are currently building our core raid grp, and therefor looking for pretty much all classes. You don’t need to have the same progress as us.
We prefer to raid Wednesday and Sunday between 19.30-23.00. The raiding times can be changed a bit, but we are not going to raid earlier than 19.30 and later than 23.00 and during progress we might be able to raid Thursday as well if everyone is available.

Our only requirements for raiders is that you need to have a mic and be able to speak on discord, since there is fights were communication from everyone is important.

For more info you can add my BattleTag: Klepto#2550 or send me a message on Discord: klepto#8354

Hey Camalos,

I believe we might be a good fit for you! :slight_smile:

We are a casual guild situated on the server Dragonmaw - Horde and are currently looking for more members.

We are a casual raiding guild that raids 2 days/week, on wednesday and sunday from 20.00 - 23.00 ST. Our focus during raids is to have a nice time after a hard day of work, we want to relax and we do that by killing those bosses. We welcome banter during raids but do ask for focus in order to get things done. The result is that we are always clearing at least heroic content and a bunch of mythic bosses along the way.

We got the usual side events going on on evenings and weekends (m+, Tmog or achi runs, alt raids, PvP here and there,…) all just for fun.

About our community

Most of us have been playing the game for a very long time, we’ve done hardcore raiding in the past but are more focused on having fun these days. We’re around 30yo, a couple of older and a couple of younger players. Most of us have a job and/or family so we do understand RL.

Outside of raids, we stay in touch over discord, we sometimes play some other games together,…

Overall we are a pretty tight-knit group of friends, a group open for like-minded players.

If there is anything else you would like to know about us, you can always take a look at our guildvid:

Or add my Btag for a chat (xarial#2863)

Kind regards,

Aya

Hi there Camalos, I really enjoyed reading you post and think you’ll fit in well to our guild. Maybe you can become a dwarf again? :wink:
Anyway we are AnV on Frostmane, a late night guild and looking for more like minded players, on the more mature side (we are mostly 30 years +) been raiding since 2007, are a fairly close community, having our own facebook group and meetings irl (one going on as i type even!). Don’t mind too much if you’re undergeared, gear can be farmed but the attitude matters the most!
We raid 3 nights a week for 6hrs, Mon/Weds/Thurs between 22.00 - 0.00 server time.
If we sound of interest add me for a chat hellykins#2114
Good luck, hope to hear from you :slight_smile:

Hi Camalos - pretty sure you’ve just described our guild and a lot of our guild members (in fact you may bring the average age down a little bit lol).

Dark Wolves is a Horde guild on the joint realms of Lightbringer/Mazrigos. This means that both those realms operate as if they were one but you have twice as many opportunities to get the character names you want :stuck_out_tongue:

We’re a social/casual raiding guild that only accepts applications from people 18 or older. We don’t do Mythic raiding (or at least … we might nip in at the end of an expansion, if we’re bored, but it’s not the aim).

We currently raid regularly twice a week, Wednesday and Friday from 9.30pm to midnight server time - and there are occasionally additional raids added as well - either transmog runs, achievement runs or just additional social/casual runs for alts (currently we often have one organised on a Sunday afternoon/early evening).

Our guild members are from all over Europe, most of them have plenty going on irl as well - families, responsibilities, jobs, studies etc.

We play to explore all aspects of WoW in a safe, friendly, non-judgemental environment.

A lot of guild members do not raid, or only raid occasionally - a lot of guild members have alts (some guild members have a LOT of alts!).

Raiding is done via a first-come first-served system on the calendar in-game - events go up, you sign up if you fulfil the requirements (ie, gear levels, ability to actually be there, etc), and we accept as many as we can. Currently we usually manage to get a space in a raid for everyone who wants to come (advantage of flexible raiding!).

We are looking for additional tanks - ideally those who don’t mind occasionally filling either a healer or a dps spot - but we’re happy to accept any role and we have enough raiders with enough alts that we can usually work around any member preferences.

We do use Teamspeak for voice comms during raids … and we have a discord channel that people use for voice comms occasionally during dungeon runs, however, voice chat is not used regularly, and certainly not as a replacement for general guild chat. We do require that people are in Teamspeak when we raid … but there is no requirement to speak, just so long as you can hear us. And we know that there are a lot of voices sometimes, with different accents, and sometimes they’re just really hard to understand, so happy to confirm anything via raid text chat too if needed.

If you want to check us out in more detail, you can join our discord channel: https://discord.gg/wWJJ83b

Our guild profile on the Armories: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/guild/lightbringer/Dark_Wolves/

Our Realm advert: [H] <Dark Wolves> Social & Casual Raiding Guild (18+)

And our website: http://www.darkwolves.eu

You’re welcome to ask any questions and if you fancy giving us a go, feel free to apply by filling in the application on our website :wink:

@Camlos Have just logged into wow forum for the very same reason then seen your post. Hate the way Warcraft splits the player base with endless guilds.

Just noticed they have “communities” now but the one thing im looking for is a proper guild / community such as Convert To Raid on US server. A place to level endless alts, run dungeons, numerous raid teams from hardcore to casual.

Having played since day one myself on and off, have just returned myself two weeks ago. Quit when Antorus went live and with all the allied races planning to start one of each race but on two servers, one horde one alliance.

Before i go ahead and do this would love to find a community, would appreciate if you let me know how you get on.

Hey Camalos! If you haven’t found a guild yet, I’d love to have a chat with you. You can add my btag, Angel#21135. Hope to hear from you!