[A + H] Paranoid, for those with Social Anxiety

I'm looking for a guild for BFA I used to be a very confident player but have stopped healing and tanking which I used to love. I have a very long history on Emerald Dream, both on Horde and Alliance (2007) and decided to return to the server and my roots sort of! :) I would like to go back to healing (and maybe tanking), both on this char and my priest. I can't commit to a schedule but like to raid in casual way if I can.

I'm an older player and been a gamer for about 35 years :)
Applications can be delivered at www.paranoid-ed.com/ under the Contact section :)
are the guild still looking for hunter :D ?
bump!

add Ellikand#2510 if you've got any questions
Hey thinking of starting over fresh and was told about your guild. Would love to join if you don't mind low lvl?

Polite bump, it’s been a while :smiley:

1 Like

Hi, I would very much like to join. Can someone contact me in game or leave details for me to contact for a private chat?

Is this thread still alive? I would be very interested in joining but I think the link to the website isn’t working?

Hi, are you guys still recruiting? this guild sounds right up my street, the first parograph is me entirely! im currently hord on dreanor, but i really need a change and trying to decide a new home, on alliance, had enough of horde :slight_smile:

Still active, yes :slight_smile:

Bump! Still around :slight_smile:
New website can be found on: https://paranoid-sa.eu/