[A]|[H] Shadow / Holy Priest 3/9 M 9/9 HC lf Mythic Progression Guild

Hello Azeroth :slight_smile:

Basic Informations : I´m 29 years old and playing WoW now for around 14 years with some major breaks in between , started with BfA 7 around 7 weeks ago.

What I´m looking for : A stable and as well social as friendly Guild which is determined enough to push themselves towards “Cutting Edge : Lady Jaina Proudmoore” and beyond in the upcomming Content Patches , as well as pushing higher Mythic + Keys.

Ingame Notes : 406 Shadow/405 Holy Priest with 3/9 Mythic (Opulence brought into P2 so I know the whole fight as well) and 9/9 Heroic AotC in Week 4. (Would have major ilvl Increases if Versatility wouldn´t be such a bad stat , though xD). Neck lvl is 39 , as I said , I just came back around 7 weeks ago. (Logs are available as well)

Though Raider-io seems to be “Meta” since Legion sadly , my highest Key I could do in time is a + 13 Atal’dazar this week until now (having around 610 or so Score since I´m mostly just doing one or 2 Dungeons for certain Trinkets and didn´t do 5 Dungeons on Keys at all). I can of course DPS (having a secondary Outfit just for Mythic +) as well as healing them.

History in WoW : Ton of Mythic and older Heroic (Wotlk , Cata) experience throughout WoD (Cutting Edge : Archimonde dozen of times) and Legion (Keystone Master + 10 / + 15 timely achieved as well) , though I couldnt achieve any Cutting Edges there due to Issues in my real life which took me out of the game.

What I can offer : Adequate, goal-oriented behavior in and outside of the raids and dungeons, years of experience in terms of progress and adapting to new boss mechanics and, if necessary, raid-leading. (Of course, the fun factor should not be neglected, outside of the activities I am very sociable, temporarily disturbed and freaking weeb (x’D))

Raidtimes : Monday - Sunday from 8:15 PM - Open End (Late Night would be possible as well). Since I´m working in shifts , it would be much easier if your Raiding times would be later than usual to secure a high attendence , though 1 or 2 nightshifts per month could be an issue as well , but I can see to get my shedule work around your times :slight_smile:

Addons: Just about all common, Elvui, Weakauras, Skada, DBM, AA , etc.

Accessibility: Discord or TS. For everything else (since I’m not always active in the forums), add me with questions on Battlenet : Homura#21474

PS: Server and even Fraction change is of course absolutely possible if the interest in me is high :slight_smile:

Maybe see you soon :slight_smile: