[A] H Y D R A - Weekend Raiding Guild 4/9 Hc 7/9 N

Raid times:

Sat&Sun 19.00 - 22.30 Server Time

Recruitment:

Range Dps (Priority on Mage, Warlock and Hunter)

Holy Paladin
Windwalker Monk and Rogue

About Us:

H Y D R A is a guild based around Weekend Raiding and all that comes with it, including the building of a Community and the itemization via Mythic+ etc.
Even though the Guild is newly formed, the core Raid Roster has been together since the start of Battle for Azeroth and cleared 8 / 8 heroic Uldir and 2/8 M with Mythic Zek close to fall. In Dazar#Alor we are currently sitting at 7/9 N and 3/9 H.
Formerly hosted inside another Guild we decided it’s time to move on to create a Platform for Weekend Raiding on our own.

The current Raid Roster is around 16 people strong with the target set on a Roster of about 20 to 25 Raiders.
Our Goal is to Clear the current and upcoming Raid content Ahead of the Curve with a few Mythic Kills as possible options.
We want to achieve all this in a talkative but focused Raid environment.

What we expect:

To secure a weekly Progression Spot, you must meet 75% Raid attendance Minimum.

Take Part in our Community inside and outside of the Raid schedule (Discord, Discussions, Guild Chat)

Being vocal in Discord during Raids if necessary

BattleNet: Joshbrollin - Boon#2792
WilliiWonka - MonkeyMaN#2828
Koagedo - koagedo#2538
Stoumfita - Stoumfita#2215

Discord: JoshBrolin#7896
Yandeere - Yandere#1423

If u want to be a Part of our Community and Weekend Raiding Times fit u well or u have any more Questions feel free to hit us up ingame/Battlenet or in Discord.

Hail H Y D R A
3 Likes

Still looking for these classes for 8.1 progression and onward !

Healers : Paladin/Priest
RDPS : Warlock/Hunter/Mage

Raiding every weekend saturday/sunday 19:00-22:30

Hail H Y D R A !

hello there Im interested in joining you, u can test me for a trial when u have time

After considering your application with the Officers i have to inform you that we can unfortunatly not offer u a place in our Raidteam. I wish u good luck and may u find a Raidspot that suits you.
Hail H Y D R A

Hello there! I’m very interested, are you guys still recruiting?
Added you guys on Bnet, hope to hear from ya!

Recruitment for the next Raidtier has begun. Heavy Priority on Tank and Hunter. Apart from that we are looking for one Healer and one highly motivated Dps of any kind.
Looking forward to Raid with u guys
Hail H Y D R A

No Idea why it selected my Tauren Druid we are Raiding on Alliance Side :=)

Update:
Recruitment
2 Healers - Priority on Paladin and Priest
Dps of all All Classes