[A] Hands on deck - LF Raiders!

GUILD: <Hands On Deck>
SERVER: EU
REALM: Argent Dawn
FACTION: Alliance

RAID TIMES & DAYS: 19:00 - 23:00 [Server Time] 3 days a week; Wednesday & Friday are our progression raid days, and Sunday we use as a farm raid day.

PROGRESSION: 9/9N 6/9H (Battle of Dazal’Alor) & 2/8M (Uldir)

RECRUITING

RANGED DPS- 2 spots open

MELEE DPS - 2 spots open

HEALER - 1 spot open : Open to all

OUR REQUIREMENTS

For Battle of Dazal’alor : 375+ (normal) / 380+ (Heroic)

Neck level: We ask for it to be around level 34+

We’re a small guild on Argent Dawn EU focusing on progress raiding. We formed back in April this year and managed to get down normal and heroic Antorus towards the end of the expansion. We ended Uldir at 2 / 8 mythic after having roster issues for a few months due to losing several players at the start of the tier. Despite this, we’re a solid team of players, now standing with a roster size for progression at 14, and will continue to build upon that. We have both old-school and newer players from all over the EU, and strive to improve constantly as both a guild but as individual players.

Our plan for Battle for Dazal’alor is to hopefully clear mythic and to continue building upon the guild.

Other information can be found on our WoW Progress!

CONTACT

If you have any questions or would like to join us, please don’t hesitate to come speak to us!

GM - Ingame name : Kawaiilycan / BNet : Cbear214#2357 / Discord : Bear#0421

1 Like

Stay away from this guild.

Officers are very toxic and guild master is psychotic.

I wihsh I was kidding.

Also not very capable raiders with unreliable people.

The only great raid leader they ever had (Anfell) wa treated like literally garbage by mentioned guild master, who caught rage after him stepping out of the abuse and burned all the bridges and banned/kicked bunch of innocent people.

This guild is dying atm. The rest of you sane people remaining there, I suggest you to leave. Contact me in game if you need help.