[A] Healer and mage looking for a guild

Hi all,

Me and a friend are looking for a guild/place to call home. I am returning to wow (new account) from a substantial break (since wrath) and my friend has just started playing for the first time with BFA.

We are both pretty early on in terms of gearing up and and while we undoubtedly don’t have ALL THE MAD SKILLZ just yet, we also aren’t idiots. At least I don’t think we are :slight_smile:

We want to be doing mythic, mythic+ and raids (and any other content, just generally mixing things up). My experience in the past is that the game is more fun when your incentive to improve is to keep up with guildies/friends instead of trying to keep knobheads in pugs from having a tantrum.

The reason I’ve given a bit of background is because what we are looking for is more a home/community than anything else. I personally am unlikely to be able to sign up for lots of raids at fixed times (but will whenever I am able) since I often don’t get back from work till quite late, but I will make myself available to help out guidies whenever I’m online.

Like I said our gear is very much a work in progress but if you want to have a quick look

Me (not sure whether to main shammy or pally yet, but will def be resto/holy)

My friend

Hey Fetzer,

I also returned after expo hit, and decided to reform the guild we have about 6 old members returning for jan and recruited another 7 so far.

Not started raiding yet and just about to start mythics for gear and fun if interested let me know.

Shangalang
Conexus

Sorry probably should have mentioned that I’m on the alliance side.

Hello Fetzer and Vinatus!

Is it possible for one of you to add me on Bnet (Toon#2237) so we can have a little chat? I think we might be able to help each other out here!

Looking forward!
Astilli

Hi Fetzer and friends,

I think we are a great guild for you as a returning player. We are a casual guild with alot good and fun people to play with. We also focus on progress on main raid days. We do Mythic+/raids/lvl and other fun stuff…

Here is our recruitment message:
Hope to see you peeps soon.

Hey Malak, Astilli beat you to it and we are now proud kansas city shufflers :slight_smile: appreciate you taking the time to reply though, all the best. Fetz

thanks for the reply and I hope you have fun there

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.