(A) Highland Warriors Looking for a Co Op

Hello there

I’m the GM of casual raiding guild on Ravencrest. We’re currently 10/10N and 1/10HC

Our raiding pool draws from both the guild and the wider community of the same name, following our server move 18 months ago when we switched to a more populated realm in a bid to increase numbers.

We’re casual players, with a wide range of experience: some of us have raided since Vanilla, some more recently. Like most guilds, our casual nature makes it difficult to recruit, and also field a regular full community team. We have real lives, which we know can take its toll on gametime.

We usually raid on a Sunday night, and with our small band of core players, we’ve cleared normal.

We’d love to progress into heroic but don’t have the regular numbers for this to be viable or sustainable long term. One of our favourite parts of wow is the friendships and the community it can create. We want to experience more of the game, with like minded people. It’s just not the same with endless pugs. We want reliable people, who we know are as invested in the same goal as we are, and want to have a laugh as they try to achieve it.

So we’re looking for a co-op with a guild who are in a similar position.

What we’re looking for

• Guild with progress on the earlier bosses who are struggling to progress due to similar issues with regular numbers
  • Casual, up for a laugh along with kills
  • Discord
  • Raid days between Sun - Thursday between 7pm upto 11pm CET, although we can be flexible on this

What we can offer

• Minimum of 6 people each week, including Resto Druid, Brewmaster Monk, Ret Pally, Shadow Priest, Windwalker Monk, Enhancement/Resto Shaman… We have more members, but they may struggle to commit to a regular raiding schedule
  • Reliable, experienced raiders who will provide own consumables, learn strats and work hard
  • Bad jokes & puns
  • No drama

Contact me Elysah#21216… Not even sure if what we’re looking for exists but we’re happy to take a punt if you are :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Elysah,

I’ve added you on battle.net for a chat, can also speak via discord if that’s easier Lysselle#9504 is my discord ID. Lysselle#2351 battle.net.

We’ve just moved over to Ravencrest, I suspect we’re going to run into the same issues with recruitment as we don’t wish to raid higher end content and are very happy to push for HC each tier. We do have previous experience of raiding mythic successfully but we’re all getting a bit fed up of the atmosphere in those types of guilds/communities and would love to play with fresh faces of any experience as a community rather than logging in doing chores and raiding then logging off.

We have roughly 7 players at the moment who have all raided together for many years. Class/Spec wise some of us are more flexible than others but we have in our roster DPS/Healers/Tank. I haven’t had chance to speak to everyone but I think it’s definately something we can discuss.

TLDR: lets chat! :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.