[A] Holy Pala LF raiding guild!

Hello, Holy paladin LF a semi casual raiding guild.

Played the game for 11 years, previous Mythic raiding XP in MOP and heroic in nearly every patch. Solid healer, mained nearly all healers to a good standard.

Experienced PVP player also, 2300 in RBG and 2500+ in 3v3 arena.

Chill guy from England looking for some progression and good game play.
Currently back to the game after a year break, gear is sitting around 425 ilevel atm with neck being level 60 but farming m+ and AZ power as we speak!

willing to transfer that is not a issue :slight_smile:

Hey there, please add me.

Beckmiester#2563

Hey there, we are Time and Tide on ravencrest, and we are a semi casual raiding guild on wednesday and thursday nights. We are AOTC and just started progressing mythic ; we don’t do pvp but we have got some folks in the guild doing arenas at the moment.

[A] Ravencrest [EU]
8/8 Normal 8/8 Heroic
Currently seeking more players to join our team, we are looking to push as far as we can each tier, we do have some classes in mind which may come ahead of other roles (listed below) but we are open to all recruitment, however as it stands are more preferable to ranged. We are a social guild who communicate a lot many of our main team have raided together for years and we tend to do a lot of content besides progression raiding such as; Mythic +, alt runs, even an occasional drunk raid night to blow off some steam, all are welcome not just raiders there are spots for socials too, however socials will be taken into raids after the progression team has successfully completed curve. All are welcome.

Prefered roles
-DPS Ranged (Hunter, Mage, Priest)
-Healers (Paladin)

Progression Raid Times
Wed & Thurs- 8:00pm-11:00pm (Eu)

If you like what you’re reading drop us a message either on discord or in-game.
(Bnet)Carl#2377 / (Discord) Carldf#2004
(Bnet)Gin#22349 / (Discord) Gin#1370

Hi there! I am one of the officers for Wrath of Wisdom on Shadowsong (Alliance side). We’re a semi-casual guild that has been around since vanilla, and we’ve gotten curve and about a quarter to a third of the kills on mythic on every tier since legion. We raid three times a week, and at the moment we are 8/8 heroic 4/8 mythic. We also regularly clear 10+ and even 15+ keys. Feel free to look us up on wowprogress or raiderio. We have a strong sense of community, and theres usually people online doing stuff at almost any time of the day. If this sounds interesting, feel free to add me on bnet at arythm1a#2722. Hope to hear from you!

Hey Starbustt

Not sure if you’re considering mythic raiding but if so, please add me for a chat about a possible spot in VII. bnet: tricky#2757

Look forward to speaking with you.

Yowshi

Hi there!

We aim to clear HC raids for every tier. We just started up and have around 20 members, so here’s your chance to build something new :slight_smile: Have a look and add us if it sounds interesting!

Hey Starbustt, I see you have a lot of interest already! If you get this far down the list we are really actively recruiting specifically a Holy Paladin for our team. We are a long running guild (formed in and active since Jan 2007) on Silvermoon with a great core of good people and two active raiding teams (a very casual and a mythic). If anything here sounds like your sort of thing add me for a chat? :slight_smile: Asta#2730

“Physix” is recruiting and looking for members to expand our team. Currently we have 8/8 heroic and will start mythic raiding next reset (with a bit of crossrealm help at the moment).

Currently we are full on tanks and are mainly looking for healers and dps.
We raid 2 days a week on Wednesday and Sunday 19:00 till 22:00.

Besides raiding we also organize mythic+ runs and optionally normal/heroic runs to gear alts.

The guild has a history that starts at ToTc untill Hellfire Citadel!
We banter a lot but we try to clear the content within a reasonable amount of time. (around rank 1200 is the aim)

You can fill in on battlenet for more information or a chat!

Battlenet: Swyxia#2707

Hello friend,
i’m representing a 5/8M EP guild that raids twice a week and we are doing our best to be as chill and lighthearted while in the same time having some descent progress. Guild name is Pink Shorties that is currently stationed on The Maelstrom, but we are considering a realm swap (due to server being quite dead sadly)
If you would be interested in more information about us please feel free to add me on bnet: Stranger#2218 or Discord Stranger Mysst#9122
Cheers !