[A] Holy Paladin looking for guild

Hio im Jerome 30 y old from germany. Im looking for a pref Alliance guild to join as a member.

I do not intend to raid but would potentially be up being some kind of back up.

I look for a guild where i can do m+ keys pref with a guild group. Range: 10+
(My paladin is not ready to do 10s yet since i played more shaman at the stard but the paladin love is ever burning)

It is important to me that the guild has a non toxic atmosphere.

Im a chilled person and just wanna have some fun when my wife allows me to play. :smiley:

1 Like

Hi there i’ve started a guild and one of the main things is a nice atmosphere :slight_smile:
I’ve played since classic, most of the people in the guild are older but this isn’t any type of rule

I’m a big believer in helping people be better and we have various people pushing keys though this hasn’t been a main focus :slight_smile:
We also raid but your welcome to come whenever you would like to or not at all, i think it may be a good fit for you

my Bnet is leon501#2740 if you’d like a chat about it

Hello

Still looking for people :slight_smile:

Thanks

Please feel free to add me on Discord Keyda or gruby_zawiadowca

One and All Guild is a Casual raiding guild with chilled atmosphere perfect for mature working/parent people - some of us played since Vanilla Days including myself

we have an awesome all around community in the guild from Raids to Mythic+ to transmorg collectors etc

We raid Thurs-Friday around 7:15 PM UK time Team 1
and
We raid Monday (one day) 7:15 PM UK Team 2 (alt and unsaved mains)
We M+ on Wednesday 7:15 PM - 3 groups and growning

we are 7/8H Guild currently for TWW Season 1

feel free to contact Dukafleed on Discord for Guild invite and more information
I believe we are a perfect fit - lets have a talk…,.,.,………

Hey there!

If you haven’t found a guild yet, I’ll throw in ours as an option.

We value a non-toxic environment and call out toxic behavior if it occurs.
We focus on raid and M+, but also have people doing pvp, leveling and farming mogs.

Thanks everyone for commenting. I did find a fitting guild. :slight_smile:

1 Like