[A]Honor Capped WPVP/PVP Recruitment!

Bit of stream advice for you Destinite

If you want viewers then stream something other than ganking lowbies and afkers, cos thats crap and boring as hell.

Dont you do rbgs as a guild or something?

Speaking as a WPvP fan, to me, watching an rbg would be crap and boring as hell :slight_smile:

1 Like

Vaeyn dont take any notice of it :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

This is the very last WPvP Battle HC ever had in Tol Barad!

Dont be rude Destinite.
I’m not an it :slight_smile:

The final call for Honor Capped!

We are a looking for a few people to join us.
If you have a sense of humour and love world pvp then join us.

See the main page for our rules.

Are you guys still recruiting ? I am willing to change realms for the right pvp guild. I am fairly new to wow having played on and off the few years but just recently started to focus more on world pvp. Would like to get into arenas too if possible.

1 Like

Yes contact one of us for more info were still ganking around nothing has changed!

Ganking what?

Lowbies?

Are you still posting here ? lol.

Why do you care really?

The question is… why do you care to keep returning here ? as for myself, I just monitor this topic as this is our guild-recruitment topic obviously.

No idea why you keep returning here, your first complaining post dates back to august 2018, almost a year ago. I guess… after getting beaten ingame, the only thing left is to Q.Q at our forum-topic lol.

At least you keep this topic active, I guess peasants can serve Honor Capped in multiple ways. This is one of them :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well said ice freeze everyone who knows Honor Capped will agree that we have lasted the longest with our non stop activity aswell as a amazing mature and friendly group of people. Our story continues on retail!

I’ve never been beaten by Honor Capped

Oh my dear, I am starting to feel sorry for you. Ill just go along with you and together we shall pretend that Honor Capped has never beaten you. You are a good boy.

1 Like

I’ve never been horde so yeah not been beaten.

Zylos Hand has lasted longer than you

That’s actually not true ZH has been back and forth where as HC has been solid with active events

Still lasted longer than you :slight_smile:

That’s because that guild was started in vanilla…it’s died nearly every expansion.