[A]Honor Capped WPVP/PVP Recruitment!

Honor Capped-Outland-PvP™

Hello everyone as most of you know a introduction is rarely needed for our guild!
Made in 2011 Honor Capped has always had a place on Outland in the WPvP scene and PvP scene in general! As we celebrate our 8th year i want to ensure you that our presense is vital to defend the Alliance from the Horde rivals.

we feel this expansion will benifit us the most, Rewards from the warmode device has incouraged people to leave the cities and fight in the world!

Teamspeak 3/Discord is required with a mic for RBGS and WPvP.We are a English speaking guild so we want people who can understand and communicate in English.We have always maintained a close core of people that love to socialize and chillax on teamspeak 3.This is very important for team work events such as WPvP ganking etc! Very important everyone gets to know each other.

WPvP/warmode

Our WPVP is the highest possible standard we have created and developed our own tactics in VS other guilds in battles.As ever we WPvP most nights in defending or attacking.We have personally developed our own tactics that really does take our guild to another level.

We are looking for dedicated World PvPers for:
- Server events
- RBG's
- Arena
- City Raids
- Bg premades
- Planned (20v20)(40v40)
- Open combat
- Fun events
- Ganking
- Tournaments
- Death matches
- Old PvE raids for transmog
- Also to be a part of our outstanding PvP videos

All we require from you is:
- Teamspeak 3 (With a mic)
- Most importantly we want your mains,and the best character that you can play.
- Take part in discussions and be social on TS3/discord and WoW voice coms
- Outstanding PvP standards
- Attend calendar events
- Be aged 16 and over. You must be mature and respect others
- Listen to Guild leaders and Officers
- Be able to think for yourself, and come up with suggestions
- Full PvP gear/ PVE gear with gems and enchants for your class and spec.

You tube channels!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbKFf2ZZG_yuuKRxsxvkaFA?view_as=subscriber

FB
https://www.facebook.com/Honor-Capped-WPvPPvP-Outland-566382486804591/

So if you are interested in us contact us ingame or on here!

Guild master: Destinite

Officers/Assistants

-Cowardrogue

-Whixe

-Sjeka

-Naizhon

Regards Destinite
1 Like
Please tell me what you mean by "listen when guild leader and officers" I'm finding it hard to understand
Ah yes, Outland's Dark Saints, I had mercifully forgotten about you guys.

i want to ensure you that our presense vital to defend the Alliance from the Horde rivals

Nice word salad.

We are a English speaking guild so we want people who can understand and communicate in English

oh
Cheers for the comments guys its good to be back I can't wait to flatten Outlands last remaining hordes.
1 Like
Good to see Outland waking from it's slumber.

Personally I welcome back any and all WPVP guilds. HC has provided me a great amount of fun as both an ally and adversary at different times, so I'm glad to see them back. Like em or not, it would be a hell of a lot more boring without them.

Not sure on my own plans yet, but I'll see ya out there in one way or another.
24/07/2018 09:14Posted by Gnomecapped
Good to see Outland waking from it's slumber.

Personally I welcome back any and all WPVP guilds. HC has provided me a great amount of fun as both an ally and adversary at different times, so I'm glad to see them back. Like em or not, it would be a hell of a lot more boring without them.

Not sure on my own plans yet, but I'll see ya out there in one way or another.

Likewise 8 years en counting
24/07/2018 07:58Posted by Destilord
I can't wait to flatten Outlands last remaining hordes.

Hah. It's funny how they come and go, isn't it. Business as usual.
phase 100 putins, win the fight!
So far good news the Warmode is a big success its brought the PvP community closer!

Durotar

https://www.facebook.com/566382486804591/photos/pcb.1612302715545891/1612301745545988/?type=3&theater

join us!
Recruiting alot of people at the moment please make sure you read our requirements to make this is the guild for you!

Warmode PvP is the way forward!

https://www.facebook.com/Honor-Capped-WPvPPvP-Outland-566382486804591/

Screenshots of our epic PvP every single day!
Lol
JOIN US!

The greastest WPVP guild EU no one can match us and no one will ever overtake our record for activity! 8 years non stop!

Were also doing Darkshore Premade groups for the air drops

I wanted to join you, because I was always in love with wPvP (for 7 years now, if I remember right), but after 2 simple and necessary questions (What are the requirements? Only the level 110, or any other stat?), your officer named Cowardrogue was pretty rude, and pretend as I "waste his time". If he recruits so, how can he lead 40 ppl at once? Just don't fill the trade chat with the recruitment message, if he can't pay the needed attention for the candidates.

This behavior was a huge disappointment, I thought that you are professionals, who are grown enough to speak respectfully with the others. I was wrong. Whatever, good luck with the recriutement this way.
10/08/2018 13:30Posted by Amian
I wanted to join you, because I was always in love with wPvP (for 7 years now, if I remember right), but after 2 simple and necessary questions (What are the requirements? Only the level 110, or any other stat?), your officer named Cowardrogue was pretty rude, and pretend as I "waste his time". If he recruits so, how can he lead 40 ppl at once? Just don't fill the trade chat with the recruitment message, if he can't pay the needed attention for the candidates.

This behavior was a huge disappointment, I thought that you are professionals, who are grown enough to speak respectfully with the others. I was wrong. Whatever, good luck with the recriutement this way.

Respect others? Lmao That's a good joke.
10/08/2018 13:30Posted by Amian

I am long enough in the game to recognise a dramaqueen. My policy is to stop them before they can join the guild. Seems I was right. Take your drama elsewhere.
1 Like
10/08/2018 14:04Posted by Cowardrogue
Take your drama elsewhere.
I won't, thank you. Instead, I just leave this here, as a forecast for the others to know, what can they expect from your guild.
Yeah I am sure they will take a dramaqueen serious. But if they do, then you are actually helping us to keep those kind of people out of our guild.

It is I who have to thank you :)

Thank you.
You just turned your recruitment page into a complaint wall. Great officer, fits to your guild. Keep repeating "dramaqueen", this will surely help your cause.
10/08/2018 14:39Posted by Amian
You just turned your recruitment page into a complaint wall. Great officer, fits to your guild. Keep repeating "dramaqueen", this will surely help your cause.

This topic only serves as a highlight, since we aren't dependent on this "recruitment-topic". Besides I doubt any of our recruits have seen this topic, as this place is mostly visited by your kind only.