[A]Honor Capped WPVP/PVP Recruitment!

Just because they dont do the same “events” as you doesnt mean they are dead. They’re a ganking guild, they still go out and gank.
Which makes them active

Cry more die more

1 Like

When you beat our record and how much better hc is then we will talk but until that time sit back and watch a professional guild like Honor Capped.

We need no introduction because we are the best World PvP guild that the Eu has ever had.

Honor Capped, standing strong after all these years. Dogs might bark but the bear walks further.

1 Like

It is funny how this forum peasant is trying to involve another guild in his petty outcry at our topic. I wonder who will bite first.

Professional guild?
Now I’ve heard it all.

Watch as the REAL wpvp guilds fight it out on classic while Honor Capped are just left with the dregs

Git Good

Name a real WPVP guild

HandiCapped OmegaLUL

2 Likes

He is talking about those wpvp-guilds who only have a presence at the forums and on social-media, like those guilds from Defias Brotherhood lol.

1 Like

Am I?

Well what happened to Honor Cappeds twitter prescence?

Oh wait…
Destinite got them suspended cos he cannot actually function properly.

Im talking about the WPVP guilds that are known for their community and dedicated WPVP

Honor Capped are known as a joke.
You got mocked by Preach for gods sake!
:joy::joy::joy::joy:

Name one all you do is talk,When the acton happens were there always:)

Do you mean we’re?

Kids today don’t even know basic English…

Also you need to put a full stop instead of a comma after talk.

Surely they got a community, but they have no ingame-presence and neither have you, otherwise you would have figured this out by yourself. These guilds are just all talk and full of drama, just like you.

You are here trying to badmouth Honor Capped for over a year now, it’s taking this long because you are failing, and you can’t even comprehend why you are failing. I bet you are confused because of it. The answer is simple: it is because we have a in-game presence, as long as our in-game presence remains unchallenged, not a single troll-post from you will be effective. You live in a bubble. I kinda feel sorry for you.

1 Like

I’m online right now. I say that’s an ingame presence. :laughing:

You complain you have nobody to fight but brag that you “destroyed” every guild that you fought.

So now you fight randoms.

You could rise to the challenge and fight ABOG in classic but you wont cos you’ll get wrecked. No nukes and phasing into arenas to escape combat in vanilla.

I feel sorry for you that you’re left with the dregs

Fight who ? what ? Oh wait… are you talking about those other forum-trolls like you, in that classic recruitment forum ? Oh I think I remember it now. Yeah I saw that recruitment-topic. Someone linked it to me a few days ago. What about it ?

Typical for a forum-spammer like YOU to get hyped about a forum topic lol. You actually a cute boy, aren’t you ? How many times do I have to tell you that in-game and forum are two different realities lol. I don’t mind some sensation on the forums, however as a officer of Honor Capped I prioritize a no-nonsense, quality and rational approach, so I wish you all the fun and entertainment with these forum-hypes lol. It definitely suits you, Sir Tanvar. lol.

To get back to your critics: Any wpvp-guild from the Horde is free to migrate to Outland, or to any other realm (including Classic) that has a Honor Capped presence.

1 Like

If Tanvar had a job she would take annual leave to play classic.

5 Likes

Hyped?
No I’m not hyped at all, i wont be even playing on their server. I plan on rolling PVE server for classic

Maybe you should tell that to Destinite, i heard he thinks its the one and the same

Ah so you wont rise to the challenge then?
Enjoy the dregs of the WPVP scene on retail then.

Actually I wouldnt.
I’d take leave to have a proper holiday tbh

A forum-recruitment topic is not a challenge lol

1 Like

Hopefully your ESA comes through in time and you can experience Bognor Regis in all its glory.

1 Like

Rather go to Majorca