[A] Humble Dwarf looking for a guild to join

Title says it all. I can’t seem to find any guild that is active on CoA at the moment. No one is replying in Stormwind nor are they replying in Oribos. I have no idea what to do to actually find an active guild willing to play the game together. I am a fairly new player that has loads of experience with Mmmorpg’s but not with WoW. I’ve played for a couple of months back in Legion but that’s it. Never got into the nitty gritty grinding. I would love to do so but obviously want a guild to do it with.

I hope this resonates with someone at least and they find this application appealing enough to invite me to join their guild.

Hey there, try getting in touch with Flyhoney/Dutchshaman from the guild Balance Within. I know they are looking for more and are relatively active guild :slight_smile:

I’m not an officer or anything but I’m sure you’d be more than welcome to join Justice Council. Whisper someone in game if interested, we’re a good chatty bunch

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.