[A] Hunter LF a semi-hardcore guild

Hi,

I’m new to the server, just recently transferred, and looking for a new guild. I was playing horde on Ragnaros and cleared Castle Nathria on HC pretty fast, but the guild started having trouble on mythic since we couldn’t find any players to fill the last slots for our raiding team. This led to the disband of the guild in the end and seeing how retail was going and how much time I was putting into classic I decided to take a break from retail.
In the end when I came back I changed back to my hunter and transferred to alliance side on this server. My rl friends play on this server and seeing as how my last guild was dead I decided that it was the perfect time for a fresh start.

I’ve been raiding since classic, only skipping cata and mop. I’m an experienced player and a quick learner.
During bfa I was in an heroic guild and I’ve cleared all raids ahead of the curve except for the first one since I didn’t have time to raid back then.
Going into Shadowlands I wanted something more since heroic isn’t that hard to clear and gets farmed pretty easily. I’m looking for a guild that wants to clear both heroic and tackle mythic. There i no rush for me with clearing mythic and I’m open for both a hardcore or a more casual approach to it. It’s just something that I want to have cleared at least by the time the new patch comes along.

I can raid almost every day from 20:00 - 24:00, except for Monday and Tuesday. Those days are reserved for raiding with my classic guild :smiley:

If you need more information then be free to contact me ingame.
Thank you for your time.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.