[A] Ignotos <Kilrogg EU> - Social Raiding Guild - RECRUITING

:wave: Hello my Azeroth friends!
I hope you are all well!

:slightly_smiling_face: Who are we?

We’re one of the oldest guilds on Kilrogg (EU) born in 2006/07 and were once a top 10 raiding guild on the server. After several years of hibernation, during Covid-19 2020 Ignotos was reborn; like a phoenix we rose from the ashes to take flight amongst the stars, as old and new members found their way back online seeking shelter in the warm embracing arms of Warcraft as the real world was crumbling. In BFA we achieved Ahead of the Curve after a short time of being back together, last year we achieved AotC: Sire Denathrius in Castle Nathria and this year 9/10 Heroic Sanctum of Domination.

We offer a great friendly, supportive, stable and safe community to all. We’re an experienced, mature social guild that enjoys the competitive nature of raiding and pushing Mythic+ keys but know real life comes first and use WoW as an escape. We also enjoy playing other games outside of WoW and have built a great gaming community with over 100 members on Discord.

:eyes: Who are we looking for?

We are looking for like minded members of all ages, nationalities and classes. As long as you are active and social you’re half way there. Currently predominately looking for active DPS raiders.

:crossed_swords: What do we do and when? (server time)

Mondays: 21:00-23:00 (mythic+ dungeon runs)
Tuesdays: 21:00-23:00 (raiding)
Thursdays: 21:00-23:00 (raiding)
Sundays: 21:00-23:00 (mythic+ dungeon runs)

We’re flexible with attendance as appreciate people have lives outside of WoW; so if you can’t make the start of the raid thats fine, come and join us when you can. But that being said, we do take our raiding seriously and want to push content and rankings.

:question: Want to know more?

So you’ve read this far?! Well done, I’m impressed and you still want to know more? Blimey, my wife isn’t even this keen on me! Please join our Discord or get in touch with one of us for more info. Details below.

Sen: Seneek#5920 (Discord) Seneek#2519 (Battlenet)
Ignotos Discord Server: discord.gg/b39UDA2Uh2 ← all welcome to have a nosey

Take care of one another and I wish you good luck on your adventures!

We are still looking for active and friendly members to help get us Ahead of The Curve (currently 9/10) and get ready for 9.1. Currently looking for DPS mostly for our heroic raids. We also run M+ regularly and organize other guild events. Socials and raiders welcome.

Come join us to get Ahead of the Curve in Chains of Domination! We play in a fun and social setting.

Friendly bump

We’re now 9/10 Normal and 1/10 Heroic Sanctum of Domination.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.