[A] <Iron Edge> PvP AQ 9/9 - Hardcore raiding guild - GOLEMAGG

Iron Edge is an active high-end raiding guild, rolled Alliance on Golemagg for classic!

We have built a strong community and forged a name for ourselves across previous vanilla pservers, like Elysium, Lightshope and Northdale and have proceeded to do the same on Golemagg. We have improved and refined our guild over these years but have never forgotten the core concepts we play by: Do good PvE so we can do good PvP together!

What we have cleared and our fastest times relative to patch cycle are:

BWL [26m10s]
AQ40 [1h 06m]
Naxxramass [~]
**We run split raids with an even split on mains and alts, which will be dropping down to a single collective raid of mains from the 22nd October in preparation of Naxx.

R A I D I N G * S C H E D U L E :

During progress: Monday + Thursday 19:00 - 23:00 ST

We never start a mandatory raid earlier than 19:00, we expect our members to be able to put the guild before other leisure time activities or social events during progression, especially since it only lasts a day (with the possible exception of Naxx).

During farm: 1-2 days/week,19:00 - 23:00 ST, depending on what is still up, we tend to clear MC+BWL+AQ40+Ony in one raid sitting with some time to spare;

Edit: We are at the stage in the game were we do AQ40 ->BWL->Binding Run ->Idol run → AQ20

LOOT SYSTEM :

We use Loot Council - our players understand that any item that drops is only a tool for further progression and that we need all our players to be geared up accordingly in order to do fast, efficient clears and dominate in PvP. Our LC is a bit different, in that it is open for all to see, so there may be possible feedback or opinions. This is something that works in guilds like ours, where everyone’s goals are aligned and not driven by personal gain.

R E Q U I R E M E N T S :

1. Endgame-raiding educated

the more xp in high-end raiding, the better, but you need to have some!
we look at: previous pserver experience, or if you do any Heroic raiding, Mythic dungeons/raids
skills, adaptability, fast reactions and the ability to decide for yourself;
theoretical knowledge and thorough understanding of at least your class/spec and mechanics of raiding;
2) Teamplayer and motivated

proper gear, pre-bis, enchanted and correct consumables always prepared
ambition in consistently being the best and acquiring the most in all situations;
decent gear is a nice bonus, but we will never put that before the player commanding the toon;
ready to take part in guild pvp activities eg; wiping enemy guilds in BRM or fighting over resources
3) Mature, dependable and in control of your time and life

able to raid 2 days per week Mon + Thursday from 19:00 to 23:00 consistently;
age over 18;
mature and friendly attitude;
team spirit;
Hit me up on discord if you think you have what it takes: Shayss#7331

Good luck to everyone!

Slots currently open for: Paladins, Priests, Mages, Warlocks.

An example of what our raids look like - we strive for quality and speed.

Looking for pumper paladins/priests/mages and warlocks - underachievers need not apply

1 Like

We were the only guild on Golemagg to 9/9 on our first sitting and not wipe once. Every other guild wiped atleast once or twice. ^^

Maybe Naxx will prove a better challenge but in the end I’m more in this for the players. If you want a guild that’s going to take you into TBC and clear the content there with a dedicated team, then Iron Edge is the guild to be in.

Bump - Spots open for ambitious players !

We got some prio spots for a Paladin and a Priest that wants to be a part of one of the best teams out there.

Ofc any fantastic players who want to push with us are welcome. ^^

Pumping out regular 1h AQ, and will clear Naxx the day we enter.

Here is a vid of our most recent split (mains and alts). Did a 1h clear here, gives you guys an idea of how we raid. (ignore my bad play in the first 5 mins on my alt Mage).

our latest AQ40 non speed run clear is 58:18

Guild of PUMPERS

Gime them Priests and Paladins!

also got space for casters

One of the best guild you can find around.
Great players,Great friends

We are also looking for some beastly, dedicated casters - a Mage and a Warlock - who want to go the whole way.

One of the priest slots filled up now but we still have a slot for one more Priest and a Paladin. Gear is not a concern, only your time and your dedication to Iron Edge.

Just join us! We smash content and dominate in wpvp (even though at this stage of the game there isnt alot)

Join guild -> Get easy loot -> Beat up hordies -> Profit.

Very straight to the point meerkat.

Spots open still for Mage/Warlock/Paladin and 1 priest.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.