[A] Jurina'tore - The Great Hunt ☀ (June 19th - 20th)

Another Jurina’tore has come and gone and it was absolutely wonderful to see everyone gather in Ashenvale, partake in the activities, mingle, enjoy the feast and visit the merchant stalls. This was the 5th year in a row that we’ve hosted this festival and I hope we get to do many more!

BIG congratulations to Lintian and Elanrim for winning the Great Hunt! And congratulations to Riralsun for retaining the title of Archery Contest Champion and congratulations to Thalyndrae for winning the Loremaster Tournament!

As always, this festival could not have been done without all the wonderful volunteers who helped out with various things during the two festival days. My sincerest and most heartfelt special thanks to…

Melaniel: For planning the hunt with me, for coming up with the marvellous and very tricky riddles and for being the eyes in the sky during the hunt itself.

Kathene: For hosting the archery contest and partaking in the closing ritual.

Lantara: For hosting the Loremaster Tournament.

Telariel: For participating in the opening and closing rituals, and for bringing along an alt to host the most wonderful tea stall during the market.

Ialluen: For participating in the opening and closing rituals.

Akylath: For being a marvellous stag during the Great Hunt and the closing ritual.

Thylendra, Fynlysia, Sheradel and Anivelle: For being such lovely stags during the Great Hunt! Without you the hunt could not have been done!

Ismaa: For bringing along your lovely trinket and clothing shop to the market. The touch with custom made TRP items was fantastic!

But my biggest thanks goes out to all of you who attended and participated. You are the reason we continue to do these events and I am so grateful for your continued support! Thank you!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.