[A] <L E G I O N> is recruiting

“L E G I O N” is an Alliance Guild on the Silvermoon Server. We formed in early May and we’re steadily growing. We’re a casual, social bunch of players who enjoy banter in guild chat and on discord. We have a number of returning players in our ranks. We’re open to all like minded players whether you’re leveling, looking for a place to chill while you farm dailies and achievements or enjoy Mythic+ and raiding.

At the moment we are focused on Mythic+ dungeon content from +3 to +15. We have a core group of players doing Mythics daily. Ideally we would like to begin pushing for higher level keys on a consistent basis. We are specifically looking for more tanks and DPS, although healers are always welcome.

We raid on Monday and Friday from 21h00 server time. These are chilled runs with a view towards building a team for SL. The emphasis is on having fun and getting to know one another.

If you’re looking for a place to play WOW with a chilled bunch of friendly people who are willing to lend a hand then L E G I O N is the guild for you.

If you want to know more about the guild or have any questions, please contact us here or anyone online in the guild - we are all available to help.

Contact Singera @ battletag Singer#2816
or Drogonne @ Aldur#21521
please feel free to join us on discord where someone from the guild is usually online - discord.gg/YHhKFAz

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.