(A) L E G I O N - looking for social, active, fun players

“L E G I O N” is an Alliance Guild on the Silvermoon Server which was formed in early May. We are still a fresh guild that are currently looking for active players who want to be in a social and fun environment.

At the moment we have around 90 members, most of which are main chars (so very few alts) and plenty of 120s although a few are still levelling up as well.

Over the last few weeks we have started to do TW (when about), and M+ dungeons (and so on) on a weekly basis, and plan to expand, so we more easily do M+ in the near future with a good group of players as well as potentially raid and have more groups doing things regularly.

Some of us also are achievement and “fun” characters, so we have a huge variety of players within the guild.

We are looking to progress as a guild but ultimately the clear short term goal is to bring in people that want to have fun with others and relax - and not to focus too much on hardcore raiding or anything like that. Whatever works for you, do it.

We’re always looking to help others, give advice etc… and try not to take ourselves too seriously - after all this is just a game (apparently) !

If you want to know more about the guild or have any questions, please contact me here or anyone online in the guild - we are all available to help. My battle tag is Singer#2816 or please feel free to join us on discord where someone from the guild is usually online - discord.gg/MQBQmG

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.