(A) L E G I O N - looking for social, active, fun players

“L E G I O N” is an Alliance Guild on the Silvermoon Server. We formed in early May and we’re steadily growing. We’re a casual, social bunch of players who enjoy banter in guild chat and on discord. We’re open to all like minded players whether you’re leveling, looking for a place to chill while you farm dailies and achievements or enjoy Mythic+ and raiding.

At the moment we are focused on Mythic+ dungeon content from +3 to +15. Our official guild dungeon runs take place on Monday and Thursday at 8pm CET although we have a core group of players doing Mythics daily. Ideally we would like to begin pushing for higher level keys on a consistent basis. We have no gear or experience requirements and are looking for players who are willing to participate and have fun while doing so.

If you’re looking for a place to play WOW with a chilled bunch of friendly people who are willing to lend a hand then L E G I O N is the guild for you.

If you want to know more about the guild or have any questions, please contact us here or anyone online in the guild - we are all available to help.

Contact Ayslea @ battletag Singer#2816
or Drogonne @ Aldur#21521

please feel free to join us on discord where someone from the guild is usually online - discord.gg/YHhKFAz

Hello there,
I am looking for a community/guild on Silvermoon and you sound like a good match. I am mature (35+) easy going fella, not a raider but happy to do some low keys and chill on discord. I am not aiming higher than normal mode atm but happy to learn new thing or two in game. Previously I played on Steamwheedle Cartel.

Hi Baulgir, apologies for the late reply. We’d be happy to have if you’re still interested. Drop by on discord or whisper me, Drogonne, in game for an invite.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.