[A] Late Night Raiding on AZN?

As title, is anyone aware of any guilds on AZN which Raid in late night hours? From 22:30?

If there is none, anyone interested in forming one together?

im down , have u found alrdy or ?

Nope, seems there is no guild for late night players on AZN.

So I guess I will be starting one and see how it will work out. If you are interested Bawsy you’re more then welcomed to join, will post guild details later in this thread and in the Looking for Players section

sounds nice looking forward

Updating this as I started up the AZN guild for Late Night players.

Guild Name: “Afterdark Coffe Club”
Guild Focus: PVE Raiding/M+
Guild Language: English

Guild Purpose and Direction:
The ACC guild is a Late Night activity guild for players who play on late server times - targeted activity hours for raiding/M+/events would be 22:30 - 01:00 GMT (23:30 to 02:00 Server Time. So if You are playing in these hours and struggle to find stable team or players willing to work together just send a tell.

Sought Members:
The ACC is a NEW guild, so we are looking for All at present who are playing in late hours and willing to join up and work together towards high level organized gaming.
Primary interested in Adult and mature members due to the fact majority of us will have work, kids and thus share same problems in organizing our playtime. Time is precious for late night players - so respect Your own time and time of others playing at these hours.

What can the Guild offer:
ACC is a NEW initiative, so perks have to be still earned, rooster has to be still completed, what can be offered though is a place where Late Night players can band together and find a stable team for playing on WoW high level content.
If You are a late night player You know already how hard is to find that.

We will start initially with M+ teams and move into lead Pug Raiding as soon as we will be able to reach at least 7 players from ACC.
Targeted final team for raiding will be 18 to 20 players. Raid frequency will be 2 or 3 days, raid/M+ first pull @22:30 GMT.
Raid difficulty - we will see how far we can go, many years ago I lead raids chasing 25hc server firsts so challenge and fun is what we will be seeking not gear treadmill.

How to Join:
Look for the Guild in the Listed Guilds on AZN OR whisper miesnyjez#21131

Thanks for Your time and See You in Game!

Quick FAQ:

1. Yes we have a Tabard
  2. Yes You will have bank access
  3. Yes we will have discord
  4. Yes we will help each other out
  5. No, You don’t need to be an Alfa and Omega in WoW - just the will to play together and have the ability to listen and tell what You mean clearly

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.