[A] LF 1 Day Heroic Raid

Hey!

I am looking for a guild with one heroic raid per week (except Wednesday and Saturday). I was an active mythic raider as a druid healer during WOD and the beginning of legion. Then I played a paladin dps during ToS and became paladin main tank soon after. I was a member and officer of Tiger Rebels on Antonidas EU and part of every first kill up until Uldir CE.

After that I took a significant break. Later, I was active as a tank in a 1-day heroic raid during Nyalotha and later Castle Nathria. Sadly, the raid got disbanded.

I have a lot responsibilities in my real life so I don’t have the time for more than one raid per week (except Wednesday and Saturday) and I am more of a casual player. However, I am looking for a guild where it is possible to do some mythic + or other activities together and just hang out in discord sometimes. The paladin is my main character and I would really prefer to tank, but I get that it will probably not be possible from the beginning so DPS is fine!

One day raids are hard to find so I hope I get some responses :slight_smile: I also have no problem with a quick server transfer if it is a good fit :slight_smile:

My raider io profile if someone wants to dig in my past: raider io characters/eu/ravencrest/Zakuro

Discord: Zakuro#2577
Bnet: Zakuro#2734

Best regards,
Zakuro

Hi Zakuro

In BEAST we have one heroic raid per week (on fridays usually) and another normal difficulty raid per week (usually on mondays).

If you wish to know more: [A][Eonar] <BEAST> seeks you! Do you have what it takes to..... make fun? Experience a fun time with great people in our guild!

Looking forward to hear from you